3-Can't handle this

Clyde pov
~~~~~~~~
I wake up to my alarm and remembering what happened yesterday. I hate what happened yesterday I just wish it never happened. I was doing sobbing in my head and went to school I wanted to ignore everything and everybody but I knew I wasn't gonna be able to. When I got there I said nothing I looked horrible. I hoped everything will go well but it didn't Tweek went right beside me and asked: "W-why isn't C-Craig here?" He looked mad in some way. 'I can't tell him what happened yesterday gotta think of something!' "I don't know and why do you seem mad?" "Because I want to know why he isn't here." "Well, I don't know I guess he didn't want to go to school." I needed to be away from tweek before I punch him. Tweek shrugged and left me alone. The bus came and I was beside Token. I texted Craig to see if he was okay but he didn't reply. I was seeing him today but it probably won't work.

I sighed and looked over at Token, he didn't say anything but he knew how I felt. I hated this feeling I didn't cry but I felt like it and the worse thing is an I have to see Bebe and she doesn't want me canceling it so more trouble on me. I think it was time for me to break up with her since I can't handle all of this. I arrived at school and just speeded my way to class I needed a real break.

When class started it was like more shit I had to handle. I wasn't able to to a break at this moment. I texted Token about me needing to ditch school and he was alright with that.

So I did and when I got home I tried to text Craig again but he didn't answer. Well, I wanted to see him but I knew I wasn't gonna be able to. I took a deep breath and started bursting out in tears. I felt nice to push out my feelings I needed to before I just a horrible mess. After my crying session school was over I cried so much I had clear stains on my face and tried removing them so bebe doesn't question it. Not like she's gonna care. I laughed at my own thought of it. I went out of my room and headed to where bebe wanted to meet up.

I got there and she was already waiting. "Took you long enough." "Yea yea sorry." I was being fake on that I wasn't sorry I just wanted to get this over with.

~°Craig pov~°
I was laying down on my bed thinking about what happened yesterday. It horrified me to see what the hell that was. I sighed and wiped some tears off my face and checked my phone it was nothing but text messages from Clyde. I guess he's really worried about me and he shouldn't. It wasn't he's fault or anything it was mine. For yelling at him and shouting him out but he never gives up so imma stuck with this. I hate myself for this. Does Tweek hate me was all that I could think about it drives me insane? I ended up crying thinking about it. 'Goddammit, why am I so weak I shouldn't handle this like I am but it's tearing me apart.' I sighed and tried to sleep but all I could think about was. It made me cry more. I threw the blanket I've me and cried. I never thought this would happen. 'Did tweek not like me did he think I wasn't worth being with him. Did he thought I was worthless or did he use me for something.' Thinking about it made me cry harder I never wanted this. I cried myself to sleep. My sleep wasn't peaceful though I was thinking about tweek. (A/N.: this whole thing goes on for hours)

°^back to Clyde°^
The time with Bebe was almost over so it was time for me to say it. 'Okay, Clyde takes a deep breath and get ready to tell bebe.' "This was nice wasn't it bebe?" "Yea it was. I hope we can do this again. You know cause we barely do this." "Hehe, yea...." "Soooo.....ill see ya tomorrow." She started walking away but I grave her hand. "Hmm, what?" "I have something to say to you..." "Okay, what is it?" I let go and took a breath. "I'm breaking up with you....." She was quiet for a moment. "B-but why?" "I just think it's not working out and we never hang out anymore." "Oh...but how come it's not working out." I could see that she was holding in tears. Which sorta made me sad. "Well, cause I've been dealing with something and it's been dragging me down and I feel like you shouldn't be involved in it cause I'm probably gonna neglect you because of it." 'Worst it a true excuse.' She was crying and said her last words. "Well I hope you find someone else and I'm sorry if I've bothered you. And I hope you get through your thing well." "Heh, thanks." She left and I just left too with feeling guilt but I let go of it.

When I got home I ran to my bed to see if Craig texted me back, he didn't but I really wanted him to. So I texted him a message saying hi and are you alright. But he didn't respond so it sorta made me worry but let go of it cause I was thinking about how he was probably dealing with yesterday. I sighed and texted Token about what happened today.

~~~~~~
Token is bold
Clyde is underline
~~~~~~

Heyyy

What

I broke up with Bebe

Damn y

I didn't want to drag her in about Craig or get her involved

Aight so has Craig texted u yet

No, but I'm really worried

You worry too much he's probably just sad and he'll get over it soon

Maybe IDK

Idk either

Oof

~~~~end of chat~~~~~
I sighed and took nap. My dream was alright but it did make me thing about Craig which made me worry more.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Okk the reason y this took me so long to do it bc I didn't write on the trip back home from Florida and barely did when I was in Florida but here are some pics of a bird and snake I petted and held

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Okk the reason y this took me so long to do it bc I didn't write on the trip back home from Florida and barely did when I was in Florida but here are some pics of a bird and snake I petted and held

The snake

The bird

Hope you enjoyed

Word count: 1108