7-I have to face Tweek

A/n; I'm gonna post more frequently so these will be posted every 3 or 4 days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clyde pov^^^
Token agreed to do the project while I go on a walk with Craig. I really hope nothing goes wrong with this. I sighed and told Craig to get ready. I was happy to get Craig to go outside for once but im scared tweek might go outside. I did hear he was taking walks to calm himself so he isn't so coffee addicted. I and Craig started to walk when it was sunsetting cause Craig didn't want to go in the daytime. "I'm really happy that you agreed to this." "Yeah, whatever."  We started our walk and it was awkward. I wish this was better but there wasn't much I could think to do.

"What's on your mind, Clyde?" "Nothing much other than do you want me to tell tweek about the....cheating." He was quiet for a bit then said. "You can do it on Friday and I'll cone it will be at the end of the day." I hugged him. "Are you sure you wanna do this you did say you never wanted to see him again?" "I won't look at him that much and you right I needed to get over him." "Yea your right."  We kept walking for a few hours and we went up to this mountain the night was awesome in that view. (Do you think im gonna add well your right im cliche)

As we were looking at the view I felt like I was being watched so I looked behind me and I saw hit. Tweek was there I guess he wasn't paying attention to us I mean he was making out with Kenny. I sighed and laid my head on Craig's shoulder. "....why are you doing that?" "Because I'm tired..." I didn't want to make it obvious but I was scared if Craig saw.

Tweek pov(probably the only time I'm doing his pov)~~~~~
I was with Kenny but I was still confused about why Craig hasn't gone to school ill have to ask Clyde. I had a lot of thoughts in my head but it was getting better since I had Kenny. He was great he was better than Craig so I took my advantage. I mean Craig was good but I mainly used him. I did see 2 people but I didn't know who they were they did look familiar though. As I was making out with Kenny he wanted to take more so I let him, it was very enjoyable.

Let's get back to Clyde~~~~
I was having a breakdown in my head I didn't know what I was gonna do. "Hey Craig when can we leave?" 'Please hope tweek doesn't hear that.' "Yea sure but why do you wanna leave now?" "Cause I don't want to go home late and get into trouble and I'm tired." He nodded and I looked behind me to make sure tweek was gone and he was gone and I sighed from that. I got up and started walking Craig already started. "Hey wait up!" He just laughed. I ran up to him and started making jokes I didn't know if I should've have brought it up. I kept walking and not caring about it ill tell him on Friday. I sighed we eventually got to Craig's house and I left then I texted token what happened.

Token is bold
Clyde underline
TOKEN

what

I went on a walk with Craig and saw tweek

Okay and?

He was making out with kenny

God christ you made me spit out my water

Sowwy but I was so grossed out

Did Craig see

Nope from what I know

Did u bring it up

Helllllll no

Okay okay I'm also done with the project

Oh okay but didn't u wanted me to do some

Not like ur were gonna actually do anything

Touche token touches

Alright Imma go

Okay bye