10-stopping Craig

A/n: so I am gonna go on a break for a few days so about 5 days. This does not have a serious cliffhanger so if u wanted that in sorry. But without a furthermore, let's get with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clyde pov~~~~^^
It was the end of the school day and school was conning to an end so I needed to hurry up. I sighed and went home to do my homework Craig said to come later. I finished my homework and played animal crossing. By the time I checked the time it was 5 which I had to go to Craigs. I got up and went to his home.

I got there and Craig was silent. "Hey, Craig." He just looks at me. "I uuh Craig?" "What?" "Did you stop cutting yourself?" "....I didn't cut myself yesterday." "Good but you need to go to school soon." "*sighs* I don't when but maybe soon." "Yay." I was happy but I didn't know if Craig is telling the truth.

After an hour I left to go home. When I got home I ate then played animal crossing.

Craig pov~~~^^
I wasn't lying to Clyde when I said I didn't cut myself yesterday cause in about a few days I'm thinking about suicide. I was really tired of living and I was too weak to think about facing tweek again. I started to cry and curled into a ball. I ended up crying myself to sleep.

~~^^next day~~^^
It was another day of my petty existence tomorrow was the day where I will end my life. I sighed and looked at the time to see it was 11 p.m and I saw surprised that I woke up at that time. I texted Clyde and he didn't reply so I just went to play animal crossing. I played for about 3 hours then Clyde came over to talk about me and cutting myself and I didn't which he believed cause he checked the bandages. 

"So I guess ill leave." I nodded and went back to the animal crossing I was thinking about that I and Clyde don't really hang out anymore cause he usually just checks up on me. I sighed and fell asleep.

~~^^few hours later^^~~
I woke up and it was late at night I sighed and went to play animal crossing and I got myself food. I was thinking about texting Clyde that I'm ending my life so I won't have any trouble later. I sighed and texted him I'm sorry. He didn't reply back but I wasn't hoping that he was. I looked at the rope and sigh. 'It wasn't like anyone cared Clyde has only been checking me to see if I was okay so it's not as he cares anymore.'

I got up and I put the rope around my neck. I was gonna think for 5 minutes to think of good memory then end it all.

/do u think I'm gonna leave u on a cliffhanger no\

~°~°Clyde pov^^*
I woke up from a nightmare and looked at my phone to see what time it was it was 2 a.m I noticed I got a message from Craig which was weird but I didn't mind it. I looked at their message and it said sorry. I was confused so I texted back say what do you mean. He answers me so I started to panic. 'What if he is cutting himself or worse suicide?!'

I sighed and got up and rushed over to Craig's window and tried to open it but it was locked. I kept trying to open it and I pulled out a rock I found and started to hit the window I broke it and went in the window cutting myself a few times.

I slowly looked up to see I suffocating Craig. I rushed over to him and checked his pulse. He was still alive that gave me a sigh of relief when I took the rope off of him Craig didn't say anything but I was mad.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" "I-uhh..." Craig went quiet. I started to cry and I hugged Craig. "W-why?" "I'm sorry." "Sorey is not gonna cut it, Craig." ".....I thought no one....cared about me.....and.......I was tired of being on this world if one cared about me....." I was shocked about this I was still crying but a little bit though. "Craig...I care about you." "It didn't seem like it though..." "How come...?" "Well, you're only here cause you need to check up on me." "Craig I do that cause I'm trying to see if you can take care of yourself." Craig stayed silent probably noticing he was an idiot for thinking that. "......God, What just happened to me?" "Nothing you are just not feeling well right now.." Craig shrugged.

~~^^few hours later^^~~
Craig fell asleep while I stayed up. I was tired but I didn't care I was happy that Craig didn't kill himself. I sighed and looked at the time and it was around 11 a.m. I was tired and I needed sleep so I slept. When I woke up Craig was up playing animal crossing. "What time is it?" Craig looked over to see me awake. "I don't know 2 maybe.." I sighed and lay back down. I went on my phone and sighed. I texted token about what happened and he wasn't surprised by that and I understand that.

"Hey, Craig.." "Hmm?" "Are you gonna go to school now?" "*sighs* yea ill go to school in 2 days.." "Really?" "Yes..really." I hugged Craig but not for long. I was happy that he agreed and ill make sure he goes to school.

Few more hours later^^^
I had to leave and Craig said okay and when I got home I did some of the things I had to do. After a while, I went to bed. I skipped a day of school cause of Craig.

~~°° the next day°°~~
I had school today I didn't want to go but I had to. Exams were starting to I was glad Craig was gonna go to school tomorrow. I started to go to the bus stop and I got a text from Craig saying I don't know if I wanna go to school. I replied with is it because of tweek and Craig replied with a yes and I replied with telling him your gonna be fine. He didn't reply but I didn't care I got on the bus and talked to token about tomorrow and he said that's gonna be weird. I sighed and waited for school to end.

A time skip to the end of the day~~~~.
I got home did my homework and when I was done I played animal crossing got a bit before I went to Craigs.

"Hello, Craig I am here." "Hey." "What do you wanna do?" "Talk about how I'm gonna deal with tweek tomorrow." "Okay." "Do you think ill be able to avoid him?" "Maybe you can but I don't know if tweek is gonna talk to you." "Heh ya but what should I do when that happens?" "You can make up an excuse." "Yea but it's like he won't believe it." "True."

I a Craig talked about what he's gonna do and we figured out everything. I sighed and thought mission accomplished.

I and Craig played animal crossing for the rest of the day.

~~~^^^^^

Hello this is where I'm gonna leave it off sorry if u wanted to see Craig go to school but like u said in the only gonna be gone for 5 days and I will work on one chapter but I'm mostly gonna work on the other stuff I'm doing.

Posted at 8:58 p.m

Sorry if I spell reply wrong I didn't have to autocorrect on -._-.

Word count: 1316