11-school is hell

A/n: hi I'm back it's not like you people missed me since I was only gone for 5 days but let's get to the fanfic
************************************
Clyde pov^^^
I was at Craig's house and we are playing animal crossing and Craig said he'll go to school in 2 days which was good cause I was gonna make him come to school if he didn't want to. I sighed and looked at Craig who was asleep most be from all the gameplay. Then o checked the time to see what it was and it was 5 p.m I had to go home cause I had school and I did wake up Craig to tell him in leaving and he didn't care he just fell back to sleep which made me laugh a little. 

When I got home I ate then went to bed. I was hoping school was gonna be okay for Craig but who knows.

~~^^next day^^~~
I woke up and got ready for school I did get a text message from Craig saying I don't wanna go to school tomorrow but I replied with you have to Craig. He didn't reply but I sighed and went to the bus.

I sat next to token and we talked about what has happened token told me to calm down and not to think about it. I didn't say anything and waited for school to come. I got to school and headed to class. I was actually happy to be in class but it probably won't belong. I sighed and did my school shit. I kept thinking about Craig cause I was gonna make him go to school bit also he needed to. I sighed and texted token about what js should do about this all he said was to take a deep breath and one problem at a time u didn't reply back I just listen to the words of the text.

I sighed and waited for class to be over and it needed quickly but I head to my next class I did text Craig a few times he only messages me about school and shot like that but I didn't mind it. I replied to his text saying he's gonna be fine and ill make sure of that. I sighed and did my school time.

Time skip cause I needed to~~~
It was the end of school and I headed home to do my homework and then go to Craigs which he's probably going a mental breakdown. I sighed and gave myself a break before I went to Craigs I needed a break from everything so I gave myself I little one. I was thinking about not going to Craig's house but then I did need to make sure he was gonna go to school. I sighed and headed my way over there. Craig was just sitting. "So are you ready for school?" "Not much but yea." "Okay good. I'm gonna leave okay?" "Okay." Craig went along so that was good and I did leave I wanted to take a break. When u got home I took a nap to find peaceful times in my mind. The dream was peaceful. I woke up late and sighed I played animal crossing for a bit before I got up and took the nap I could get before school the nap was only 30 minutes but I didn't mind. When school came I got ready then headed to Craigs.

"Hello, Craig." "Hey." "You ready?" "*sigh* yes." "Let's go." Craig got up and I started walking he stated behind me not looking anywhere than the ground. When we got to the bus stop no one red which Craig was happy about tweek just didn't look at him and token said hi to me. Token was glad Craig as here I was just hoping nothing was gonna happen.

When we got to school Craig was pulled aside to catch up on the work he missed which made me be alright with since no one was gonna bother him the cause of it.

I sighed and headed to class with the hope that nothing was gonna happen. I did my work then tectw1d token about what to do. He didn't reply back which made me a question but yet again we were in school so I was only a lite bit surprised by it.

Soon a few hours went by and Craig was able to go to lunch which made me happy and Craig looked so dead I guessed all the work hit him hard.

"You good Craig." "No one bit." "What happened?" "I wasn't able to take a break and it was god dann hard to do any of it."

I sighed and calmed Craig down. Then we went back to class it was hard work but my main concern was Craig which I hope he will survive this.

Few hours laters~~
School had ended and Craig was done I could see he was a dome with school and life. He just went home and I followed him we didn't say anything to each other but I didn't care.

When we got to Craigs he plopped himself on his bed which made me laugh. "So you gonna go to school tomorrow?" "I wish I didn't have have to." "C'mon ill help you with your homework." "Alright." Craig got up and I did most of his homework than did mines when we finished we played animal crossing till I left. When I did leave I felt accomplished that Craig went to school. I sighed and ate dinner then slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello fellow people who read this

Back from my break and I nearly forgot about this since I never go on breaks this much

Anyway I'm gonna go back to the regular update thing like 1-3 days

Sorry that this chapter was cut short a little bit I didn't know what I could have written and I didn't want to put a portion of the next chapter in this

Published at: 12:22 a.m

Word count: 1012