The traitor (What if Marshmello had a TV series)

I have inspirations to write this 6 years ago... I have lost a spark now. This inspired by the TV series called man in the high castle.

One night in the deep dark forest, it was quiet at first, the soldiers in their light grey uniform and steel helmet were holding and swinging their bayonets, other soldiers holding their flashlights and German shepherds sniffing and wandering while their owners holding their leashes around looking for someone.

The soldiers were talking about the one who betrays the code, the murderer of the man and they find him to execute in public or to locked in prison on a life sentence.

The man in his late 30's and his appearance seems healthy, his hair is golden brown, broad shoulders and an athletic body, he wore a black uniform with medals and a bronze beret with two golden stars, it was a Sargent with the last name Mycroft who lead the soldiers, then the silence breaks with one noise of the twigs breaking, Sargent Mycroft halts the soldiers them with a hush.

Sargent Mycroft raised his hand and knelt down "Halt, can you hear something, private Houston any casualties?".

Private Houston, the young man who is on his platoon and also highly trained one " None sir, but I know where he was hiding somewhere, sir" he replied.

One of the German shepherds barking at the long thick grass, the group of soldiers turned their heads to the dog. Sargent Mycroft told Private Houston to go to the dog as he spares him a team and he is walking stealthily towards where the German shepherd barks.

"Kurt, what is it?"

Kurt, the German shepherd sits and turned his head to him with his tongue out and he seems that he suspects someone is behind the grass, then his right ear turned, he leaps to the front and bark at the grass.

Private Houston heard the grass rustling to the bushes, he grabs the flashlight from his pocket, he turned on the light as he follows the rustling sound and the team is with him.

He points the light to the bush in a rush and he saw there was this man wearing a helmet and simple clothes all in white, his helmet is the shape of a cylinder, a drawing of a smile and a crossed eyes lined in black, hiding in the bushes.

It was Marshmello, the masked man that they looking for, and the one that the soldiers talking about, he accidentally breaks the law and he was on the run by murdering his own friends on the massacre.

Private Houston turned to his platoon, "Sarge, I found him" he announced.

As one of Private Houston's comrades blew a whistle, then Marshmello began to run to the trees.

Then the soldiers run after him as Sargent Mycroft is right after them, "Don't lose him, men"

Then they have cornered him at the edge of the cliff, the masked man raised his hands, and Sargent Mycroft walks to him.

"There is nowhere to run Marshmello, you're too late to pay for your crimes" Sargent Mycroft pointed his Luger at him.

"I didn't mean to do this, this is a mista-" Marshmellow is pleading for mercy, but soldiers aim their guns at him, Mycroft raises his Luger.

"Men hold your fire" he orders them, "Marshemello, I know you made your mistake, but this is for your own good, come with us and tell that to the court," he added.

Marshmello doesn't trust the Sargent who chased him, he just follows orders to kill him, he looks at the cliff from top to bottom to make sure that it looks safe, the sea was underneath the cliff but the pointed hard boulders are surrounded.

He had no choice but to walk back to fall himself into the sea.

The masked man look at Sargent Mycroft straight in the eye, grip his fists tight like he was trying to control his anger, "Do you believe that our leader and you people wil spare me? I don't think you do" and he walks back to fall himself at the waves of the sea.

The Sargent runs to catch him, but it's already too late "Goddammit, we lost him!" he exclaimed.

Private Houston walks to his Sargent, "Are we going to report this to President Darlington? He must be..." 

"No" Sargent Mycroft interrupted, "We must catch him no matter what, double the price on his head and the men, we're not reporting this until we caught this fucking bastard"

"Yes, sir" Private Houston reply.

To be continued... Sike