Beach day* - C.E.

IM SORRY AHHH 😂🥺

☝️☝️ Awww fuck he's so cute.

Chris Evans x reader.

Slight smut but whatever.

Y/n's pov

"Chris are you ready?" I asked as I tied the strings to my bikini bottoms into a bow.

"Yeah just a minute!" He shouted.

Chris and I are going to the beach today, we were supposed to have everything ready yesterday, but we were too lazy to get up and put stuff together.

(This is your bikini and your body shape but like you're really pale)

I was in my bikini, that I had decided to put one of Chris's shirts over because, I don't want people to see me in the car, with just a bikini on.

And I put on a pair of shorts, just because.

I walked into our room and I leaned up against the doorframe as I crossed my arms and smirked at Chris, who was putting some extra clothes in the bag.

"Babe."

"Yeah?"

I smiled as I walked up to him.

I put my hand on his back and he said "Just packing clean clothes."

"Babe."

"What?" He asked.

"I love you." I said.

He chuckled.

"I love you too baby." He said and hugged me, pressing a light kiss on my cheek.

I giggled as he kissed my cheek again.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Just about, one more thing." He said and ran to the bathroom and shut the door.

I looked through the bag to make sure we had everything.

"Okay we seem to have everything." I said.

"Yes we do." I heard Chris say after the door opened again.

"Did you get the cooler all ready?" He asked.

"Yes, I did." I said.

Chris picked the bag up off our bed and put the straps over his shoulder.

I went out to the kitchen and I looked in the cooler, there were a couple beers, just a couple, and a couple of water bottles, in ice, to keep them cool.

"You put beer in it?" He chuckled.

"We gotta party once in a while!" I said.

"I'm not drinking mine." He said.