Crush* - Doctor S.S.

So I don't have an explanation for this.

(Except for the fact that you're like Wanda, you can do all the things Wanda can.)

It is what it is.

Stephen's pov

I stared at Y/n, secretly wishing that I could just.. kiss her and make her mine...

Then she looked at me, I freaked out so I looked away and tried thinking of something else, because I know that she can read minds.

Then Tony came out with a smirk on his face.

Uh oh.

"Everyone listen up!" He said and everyone looked at him except for me.

I pretended like I didn't hear him.

"Stephen?" Tony said.

I looked at Tony, with the most disinterested look in my face.

"What?" I scowled.

"7 minuets in Heaven." He said and mostly everyone cheered.

I didn't cheer, I only looked away.

*15 minuets later*

We all are now sitting on the floor, with a bottle, Loki looked the most angry because everyone had to be here.

"Does everyone know the basics?" Natasha asked.

Thor looked confused as while I just rolled my eyes and wished I wasn't here.

*21 minuets later*

"Alright Stephen it's your turn!" Tony yelled.

I looked at him with a death stare, my eyes piercing his soul.

"You gotta go." He said.

I rolled my eyes as I scowled, reaching for the bottle and spinning it.

The bottle started slowing down, and I was sure it was going to land on Bucky, since he was sitting next to Y/n, which was something that I wasn't wishing for.

Then it landed on Y/n, and I made a slightly confused look.

She looked up at me and then Tony yelled "OOOHHH STEPHEN GOT Y/N!!"

Then Clint and Tony pushes us into a closet.

"Hey wait!" I said before my back hit the wall in the closet.

Y/n got pushed in as well, but Tony had turned her around and pushed her against me.

My hands involuntarily went to her waist, sturdying her so she doesn't fall over.

Then the closet door locked shut.

"Sorry, Tony can be a little bit of a jerk." I said as I nervously smiled.

Why do I have to be so awkward?

"You're not awkward." She said.

I looked away nervously.

She smirked at me.

Her finger caressed my cheek, I looked into her eyes, trying to study the look she had on her face.

Then her hand went to my forehead and she made me remember what I was thinking about earlier.

"You really want to do those things to me?" She asked in that sweet voice I loved more than anything.

I chuckled nervously "Maybe."

She smirked at me then her hands cupped my cheeks, my hands were still on her waist, and then she kissed me, her soft lips caressing mine.

I pulled away "Wait does this mean-"

She giggled, reading my mind in amusement.

She kissed me again, passionately.

I pulled her waist closer to me and deepened the kiss.

Is this only going to be a one time thing?

She pulled away "I hope not."

I blushed deeply.

I kissed her, my hand went up to her cheek and I stroked it with my thumb.

She smiled into the kiss as I softly combed my hands through her hair.

We stood there together, making out for a couple minutes until I felt my lungs burning. I pulled away and I softly gasped for air, then we started making out again.

She smirked softly at me, as my hands made their way up her shirt.

My hands got to her bra strap as I unclipped it, and I maneuvered her arms so that she can take it off, I stuffed it into my pocket.

I cupped her breasts and I smirked as she moaned softly, the doorknob started jiggling so then we pulled away from each other.

I leaned up against the wall adjacent to Y/n, and Tony had a smirk on his face until he looked inside, seeing that we weren't even touching each other, then he groaned in disappointment.

"They didn't do anything!" He shouted.

Natasha looked in and she smirked "Yes they did."

Tony looked in again and said "I don't know how though."

"All they did was kiss." She smirked.

"Okay where's my money?!" Natasha shouted as Y/n grabbed my hand and led me out of there.

"You guys made bets?!" I asked as Y/n took me to my room.

"Ooh they're gonna do something!" Sam shouted.

"Okay now where's my money?!" Tony asked.

"Up your ass and to the left!" Y/n shouted before she pushed me into my room, immediately closing and locking the door behind her.

Yeah there you go you sinners.

That actually reminds me of something...

What a shame the poor grooms bride is a whore. (Brendon: "Fucking dirty bitch")

I chimed in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door??" no!

I love P!ATD lmaoo