I think I'm ready for a baby...* - C.E.

The title says it all.

And also- PUPPYYYY

I LOVE DODGER

Y/n's pov

I smiled as I opened the door, revealing my best friend b/f/n.

And she had brought her 3 year old son, Blake.

I motioned for them to come inside and they stepped in.

I kneeled down to Blake and I said "Hi Blake, how are you?"

He looked up at me and smiled "G-good."

Then he ran to the living room to play with Dodger.

"Sorry that Chris couldn't be here, he's doing some filming for a new movie."

"Oh that's okay, hey how about we make cookies?" She asked, but she said the last word quietly.

I smiled "That sounds amazing."

We had gotten all the ingredients for the cookies out of the cupboards and the fridge.

"Hang on a minute, let me see if he's occupied." B/f/n said then went to the living room.

"You want your coloring book and your crayons?" She asked and I heard a small little "Yeah."

Blake came up to the table and he sat down in a chair.

He looks so small sitting in a big chair.

"Here." B/f/n said and set a book and some crayons down in front of him on the table.

He opened the book to an empty page and he started coloring the page.

I went up to him and I saw that he was coloring in some of the Avengers.

I smiled and I pulled out my phone and I took a picture of the book.

"Which one is your favorite?" I asked him as I patted his back.

"Captain America." He said and I smiled widely.

"He's my favorite too." I smiled.

"Really? Do you know Captain America?"

I nodded.

He made a face of shock and he said "I want to believe you, but I feel like I shouldn't."

"You can believe me, I promise that I know Captain America, in fact he'll be here in a couple hours."

He gasped "No way."

"Really?!" He asked and I giggled.

"Yeah."

"You can continue coloring that in." I said and he picked up a red crayon and he colored in his shield.

He hummed to himself quietly and I felt my heart melt.

I pat his head and I smiled to myself before going back to make some cookies.

B/f/n and I had gotten the cookie dough ready so I pulled out a cookie pan and we had made evenly spread out the cookie dough onto the cookie sheet.

The oven beeped, signaling that the oven had heated to 325°. (Mayyyybbbbeeeee I don't knooowwwww sorryyyy)

I put the pan into the oven and I put on a timer for 10 minutes.

I sat down on a chair next to Blake and I asked "So Blake, can you sing a song for me?"