𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍🦖

I woke up to a painful feeling in my stomach and I started to get up when I realized I had started my period. The worst part about it is that I was at mattias house and I had gotten blood on his bed. I was scared to wake Mattia up because I wasn't sure if he was gonna be angry at me but I knew I had to wake him so I could clean everything up.

"Mattia"? I said in a low voice.

"What is it baby"? He said in his sleep voice.

I pointed to where I was laying and Mattia turned over and looked and sighed.

"I'm sorry Mattia"

"No no it's okay. Here you go shower and I'll clean this up.ok"?

"Ok". I walked away and into the bathroom and got in the shower.

When I got out Mattia had laid out one of his hoodies and some shorts for me but he wasn't in the room. After I put the hoodie and shorts on Mattia walks in the room with chocolate, water, and some gummy bears in his hand.

He turned of the lights leaving only some light from the tv and headed over to the bed where I was and laid down next to me.

"Here you go baby". He said handing me all the snacks.

"Mattia you didn't have to".

"But I wanted to I love you".

"I love you too".

For the rest of the night we cuddled and then feel asleep again.