𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍🦖

I hated when Alejandro would have his friends over. I mean some of them were cool and pretty nice towards me except for one of the boys Mattia. I don't know why he's always being so mean to me calling me names and Alejandro never does anything about it he thinks its always funny. Im not gonna lie Mattia is pretty cute and I've kinda had a crush on him for a little while.

I was in my room and Alejandro, Mattia, and Kairi were all in Alejandros room playing the game so I decided I was gonna mess with them a little bit. I got up from my bed and walked over to Alejandros room and as I got closer to the door I could hear all of the boys screaming and yelling at each other.

I slowly opened the door and all the boys heads turned towards me. Alejandro had an angry look on his face and before I could say anything Alejandro got up and grabbed my arm pulling me out of his room and all the way downstairs into the living room.

Alejandro: What the fuck do you think your doing y/n?

y/n: What are you talking about Ale?

Alejandro: you can't just come in my room dressed like that when the boys are over seriously y/n!

I didn't really get what the big deal was I was wearing an oversized hoodie and a shorts.

y/n: ale its not like Mattia or Kairi care about what I wear!

Alejandro rolled his eyes and went back in his room.

As I was walking back into my room I felt a hand on my wrist and I assumed it was Alejandro telling me to change or something.

Y/n: Look alejandro can you leave me alone ill stay in my room until the boys leave.

When I looked back it wasn't Alejandro it was Mattia.