𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚑🦖𝚙𝚝:𝟷

This is going to be in Mattia poverties for this one I hope you guys don't mind and if you want more with his povs let me know :)

I was waiting for y/n to finish getting dressed because today she was getting her wisdom teeth out. I knew she didn't want to go but I mean she didn't have much of a choice right now so I tried to comfort her as much as I could.

"Baby let's go were gonna be late"!

"O-okay hold on ill be out in a second"!

I really don't like when she's upset but this time I had no control over it.
About 5 minutes later she walked out of our shared room, she was wearing a long black shirt and some biker shorts with her black air forces.

"Im ready to go now" Her voice was a bit shaky.

"Alright let's go".

We walk out of the door and head in the car, I wait for y/n to put her seatbelt on then quickly pull out of the drive way. After about 15 minutes we pull into the parking lot and park and get out of the car.

"You ready baby"? I look over at y/n and wait for a reaction.

"Y-yea I'm fine just a little scared that's all". She looked down with a frown on her face.

I grabbed her chin and pulled her face up so she was looking at me.

"Why are you scared baby you'll be asleep the whole time"?

"I just don't want them to put me on that laughing gas shit its gonna be embarrassing, I don't know what I might say and I don't want you to hear some embarrassing shit about me".

"Baby I don't care what you say in front of me i'll always love you and I know a lot of stuff about you that you don't know I know so trust me this won't faze me.

She giggles and grabs my hand and starts pulling me towards the tall building.

"Okay, Okay, i'm going"!

A/n:

Hey guys so i'm gonna do part 2 tomorrow and please remember to vote ily :)