𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔🦖

I was laying in bed with a runny nose and red puffy eyes with tissues surrounding me. Mattia was downstairs in the kitchen making me some soup. Honestly I don't know what I would do without him being here. I went to turn to my nightstand to grab my water bottle when Mattia burst through the door.

"I got your soup and I also brought you another water".

"Mattia you just gave me two waters before you left".

"I'm sorry it's just I want to make sure you have everything you need baby".

"It's fine baby I was just joking around, thank you so much I don't know what I would do without you".

He hands me the soup and places the water on the nightstand with the other two bottles and sits next to me.

"You feeling better baby"?

"Yeah honestly I think I just need to rest a little more and I'll be good".

"Good because I can't stand you being sick anymore".

"How come"?

"I don't know it's just we do everything together and spend most of our time together so it's boring sitting and watching tv without you since you're always sleeping".

"Aw I'm sorry baby and don't worry as soon as I'm better we can spend whole day together if you want".

"Alright that should be fun baby".

"Want to nap with me"?

"Ughhh ok fine nothing better to do anyways".

I place my soup on the nightstand and me and him both get comfy under the covers. We get close and start cuddling each other.

"I love you baby".

"I love you too Mattia".

Hey guys I know this is a short one but it's just something sweet I love you guys so much and thank you all for 30k reads it means so much to me.