𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝🦖

Me and Mattia we're going out for a date at this fancy restaurant he liked and I've never been but he has. When we walked in a lady sat us down we were looking at the menus and talking when a male waiter came up to us.

"Hello I'm jack and I'll be your waiter today"! they guy said with a big smile on his face.

"What can I get for you today beautiful"? The guy had a smirk on his face.

"Uh- i'll have a teaser salad and and fish please". I smiled at him and closed my menu.

Looked over at mattia and I could see the anger in his eyes.

"what do you want"? The guys asked sounding annoyed.

"I'll have the same thing she's having". Mattia said as he pulled me closer to him and smiling at the guy hoping he noticed.

"I'll be back with your food in a bit". The guys winked at me and smirked looking at mattia seeing how angry he was.

Mattia placed his hand on my thigh squeezing it kinda hard and I could tell he was angry and jealous.

"Mattia calm down baby". I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I can't calm down y/n he was litteraly flirting with you in front of me and he was being so annoying"!

"Mattia you trust me and you know I would never cheat on you so calm down".

Mattia sighed and kissed me while his hand was still on my thigh. I put my legs over mattias legs and we talked about whatever.

Soon Jack walked back up to our table with our food in both of his hands smirking.

"Heres your food beautiful". He smiled at me placing my food down gently.

"And here's yours". He said dropping mattias food on the table without care.

I could tell mattia was getting mad again as his breathing got heavier. I decided that I wasn't gonna let this guy just make mattia feel angry and upset so I decided to speak up.

"I would really appreciate it if you would please stop being so rude to my boyfriend because its disrespectful and your job is to be nice and just give us our food and not be rude to my boyfriend and flirt with me".

Mattia looked shocked and so did jack.

=