𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎🦖

Mattia is always on the game and its so annoying cause whenever he's playing he never pays any attention to me. I was trying not to bother him by just staying on my phone watching tiktoks but I always have this urge to get attention from him when he's playing the game so I couldn't help but bother him.

"Mattiaaa come cuddle with me". I said stretching out the last part of his name.

"Y/n not right now i'm trying to play".

"Please mattia i'm really bored and I wanna cuddle with you". I whined as a put my arms over his shoulders.

"Oh my god y/n you always do this when i'm trying to play can you just leave me alone for a few hours so I can play with my friends instead of dealing with you"? He looked at me standing behind him with an annoyed face waiting for me to do something.

"Uh yeah i'm uh sorry i'll go see you later, k"? I grabbed my phone and my keys from the bed and slipped on my black slides and headed up the stairs and out of his room. I was on the verge of tears and when I talked my voice was shaky and I knew Mattia could tell what he said made me upset but i'm guessing he just didn't care which I understand I was bothering him. I headed to the front door and to my car and just sat there for a few seconds and then drove off I don't know where I was going but I was going somewhere to give Mattia space.

Hey guys so I'm gonna make a pet two please leave comments on weather Mattia should feel bad and apologize and everything's good or if they should break up lmk.:)

Also I'm sorry it's short🥺