sweetheart

Joseph propped himself up with the pillows on his bed, grinning at Caesar with that dumb smile that always won him over..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was not uncommon for Joseph to wake up late, but Caesar was extremely impatient, especially when it came to that idiot. He was tired of waiting, so he decided to wake Joseph up himself. After all, it probably wasn't humanly possible for the brunette to sleep that late when he knew something exciting was going on.

"Jojo, I swear if you're still slee-" The blonde stopped himself mid-sentence, staring at Joseph's sleeping figure. He decided to wake him a little more gently than his usual snappy tempered screaming.

"Mm- Caesar? I don't feel well today, can we stay here?" The brunette opened his eyes warily, pouting at the boy above him. Caesar's lips turned into a slight smile, as he cupped his hand on Joseph's already warm cheek. He left little kisses along the younger's face, making him giggle. The blonde stroked his hair, then put one hand over Joseph's forehead.

"Ah. I think you have a fever." He mumbled observantly.

The brunette glared at him through half lidded eyes. "No shit, toss bag."

The blonde patted his head, causing him to huff in exasperation. "Can I stay with you until you feel better, amore?" Joseph just closed his eyes again, and Caesar didn't wait for responses. He slowly lifted himself up, placing his lips on Joseph's.

The brunette scowled, "Bloody idiot! You're going to get sick if you kiss me!"

Caesar laughed, but in a few seconds his face turned into stone. "It doesn't matter. I want to see you feel better, so I'll stay."

"What if I don't want you here?"

"You'll have to deal with me, ragazzo mio~"

"Ew, Caesarino! Stop it with the Italian bullshit!"

The blonde tilted his head. "No thanks, tesoro mio."

Joseph propped himself up with the pillows on his bed, grinning at Caesar with that dumb smile that always won him over. He slowly wrapped his arms around Caesar's neck, peppering the older's face with little pecks and kisses. The blonde's arms were wrapped around the other boy's torso, and he could practically feel his breath down his neck. The brunette suddenly pulled himself away, a certain twinkle in his eyes that Caesar knew all too well.

"Caesarino, look at the sky! Isn't it just gorgeous?" Joseph smiled widely, glancing back at Caesar like an excited child. The blonde smiled back, sitting next to Joseph and pulling him into a tight cuddle.

"The sky is gorgeous, but I like your face better." Caesar responded, watching Joseph's face turn a bright shade of red. He loved when Joseph was flustered, because he would finally shut that fat mouth of his.

Joseph couldn't think of anything to say at that very moment, so he remained huddled under Caesar's warm embrace.

"Are you feeling better now?" The blonde interrupted Joseph's thoughts, and their eyes met for just a second.

"Yeah, I suppose I am. Thanks for staying with me." The brunette gave Caesar's neck a tiny kiss, and Caesar fell asleep right there in Joseph's arms.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡