Conclusion

The title says it all, I think.

I think readers will agree that the jokes are an epitome of ultimate nerdiness.

Nitrogen (N), Erbium (Er) and Dysprosium (Dy) - ah, the elements of being NErDy.

You might have found some jokes Cobalt (Co), Radon (Rn) and Yttrium (Y), or CoRnY.

I hope I was at least partially successful in integrating some humour into your life and drawing the graph of y = x^2 on your face.

To that end, I collected all these jokes, memes and puns after reading several on the Internet, stockpiled them and introduced some of my own elements into them for you to enjoy.

Yeah, science puns, right? I'm in my element.

Thank you and kudos to those patient enough to stick with me till the end!

I really appreciate it if you've gone through the jokes presented and come here to give any feedback.

If you have anything to say, I'm all ears and I would love to heed some constructive criticism. The comments section is open.

If you can come with your set of scientific jokes and memes, brilliant. Feel free to suggest your own ideas in the comments.

That being said, this was one hell of a journey. 

If I have managed to bring a smile on your face, I'm glad I could.

Being a new writer, my first ever book is at end, for now. If you would like to see something more in the future, or if you want updates to this book, do let me know.

Acknowledgments go to everyone who has helped make me who I am.

[ In case I didn't deliver what you've been expecting, I suggest you take some dinitrogen monoxide, because you seriously need a dose of laughing gas if you were not entertained.

Or it might be my fault, too. I had to make these terrible jokes, because the good ones argon. ]

[ What else could I do?

But I promise, if I make lame, cringy jokes, I only do so periodically, alright? Still.... ]

EDIT: Originally, I finished writing this book on May 26, 2020

I had only included 10 jokes at that time. But thanks to the positive reception from you guys, I went ahead and added 12 more jokes. The last joke is about celebrating Mole Day on October 23, 2020. That concludes The Science Joke Book.

However, with the Joke Book at an end, now I see that I had published this part to share something else, something significant.

May 26 is actually celebrated as Science Day in Switzerland.

Do you know why?

It's in honour of one of the great sons of my country, India - our former President A.P.J Abdul Kalam.

The Swiss government, considering his vast expertise in science and technology, announced this following his arrival in Geneva on 26th May 2005. 

A.P.J Abdul Kalam is widely regarded as the father of India's missile programme.

Kalam was the first Indian head of state to visit Switzerland after a gap of more than 30 years. Hence, this day is commemorated as Science Day in Switzerland.

Good to know.

Now that I'm done with what I had to say, I would like to sign out by quoting Stephen Hawking (one of my favourite sayings):

"Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the Universe exist. Be curious." 

Until we meet again, stay safe, stay healthy, study science (or anything else, as long as you have the passion and the right motivation) and try not to act like you have an electron cloud over your head. 

Remember, the world works because everything happens for a reason. Try and be passionately curious, and ask questions. That forms the essence of the scientific spirit.

And remember to......

[ P.S. Don't forget to check out the YouTube video link at the top. It will rock your world, as it's a parody of Ed Sheeran's Shape of You by A Capella Science that is infinitely better than the original if not (if after watching you do not share the same opinion as mine, kindly agree to disagree). 

They should really come up with more songs like that. If you like, check out their other videos as well. They have a Despacito parody involving evolutionary and developmental biology as well. 

Sounds fun. ]

That's it. That's the end.

That's all I had to say.

This is goodbye from my end.

Tachyon84 out.