Part 11

Bubbles opened her locker and saw a paper flutter out of it. She reached down to pick it up but stuffed it in her pocket to read later, and headed off to class.

Buttercup POV
After last night I'm so conflicted, I mean I really like butch and he totally saved me yesterday but what if he is like my last boyfriend.

Lunchtime
Boomer POV
I was walking to the lunch room when I got shoved into a locker. Oh great it's dexter and his crew.
"What's up dweeb still not talking!?"
After I didn't respond he punched me in the face, he was about to kick but something stopped him. I looked up to see bubbles red as a tomato yelling at the bully's, wow I have never seen her this mad before after a bit more screaming they ran. Bubbles looked at me with her kind blue eyes and radiant smile, oh god what am I saying.
"Are you ok boomie?" I nod as to say yes but I résister what she said and looked at her questioningly she blushed in embarrassment.
"Sorry is it ok if I call you that? I didn't mean to be rude or anything I mean your my friend and.." I cut her off with my finger and nodded yes, oh my gosh she is my friend. I find myself smiling after she left.

After school and detention
Bubbles POV
I just got home and my sister was waiting with dinner I sat down and we started eating our conversation was normal till she asked. " why do you come home late?"
"Detention remember?"
"Well I mean you come home even later." I sigh I'm going to have to tell her.
"Ok, well I joined a club that's after detention."
"Oh what club?"
"ASL"
"Oh sis that's great why were you frightened of telling me"
"Because Im learning it because of my friend boomer, he's mute and I want to get closer to him" ok so that was mostly the truth just the way I want to get closer he would never allow he doesn't like me at all.
"You sure it isn't cause you like him."
I start choking on my food. "W-what?"
"Ya you definitely like him"I was about to argue but maybe she could help me.
"Ok fine yes I like him but he doesn't like me so I just want to become better friends." She looked at me knowingly. We dropped the subject and eventually it got late so I headed up to my room, I sighed and put my hand in my pocket I felt something and pulled it out. Oh the paper may as-well read it.
Dear bubbles
I really wanted to talk to you but I just can't even if I were to go up to you, you should never talk to me, I mean your popular cute and could never even be friends with me. But anyway sorry about that depressing note. I just wanted to say even though all of that is true and I have been trying to convince myself of that, I can't help but want to talk to you your kind smart and a great person. Thanks for being you.
Huh not signed I realized I was blushing I wonder who it is.

Butch POV
"Dude you ok?" boomer has had his head down with a sad look for most of the time he has been here, he finally lifted his head and wrote "I didn't sign it"
I look at him confused "sign what?"
"The letter you idiot"
Oh right "well that sucks sorry man but why not just tell her I mean you finally admitted your feelings, but not all of them" I whispered the last part but he heard he started writing. "What do you mean?" Well May as well confront him. "Well you like her."
"Where did you get that from?"he wrote
"Dude your serious?" He nodded his head yes, " you literally stared at her the entire time at detention, not to mention how worked up about that letter, and you space out a lot probably thinking about her. But my question is when did you know cause last I remember you complained about her being nice to you." He started to scribble "she saved me" I was so confused, was this like a medifor or did she like actually save him.
"Bro that's all it takes you to do a 360 on your thoughts about her?" He looked at me frowning as of to say no. Oh wait a sec, "ha dude you liked her from the start but you tried to tell yourself you don't cause you think she will reject you or worse only say yes cause she felt bad for you?" He looked shocked that I would know that. "If it helps I was that way with buttercup at first but our date was the most fun I have had in years I think it would be good if you just told her." He just shook his head again, but wrote "see ya tomorrow."
"See ya man" he walked out the door and my phone dinged, I looked it was from buttercup I opened it immediately and was shocked.
Buttercup POV
I know I have been conflicted about everything especially cause of my last boyfriend but he has been nothing but nice to me and if he breaks my heart that's my fault but I want to take that chance. I quickly texted butch to meet me at the park.

Thanks so much for reading this I honestly thought no one did but anyway thank you. I will try to do better updates I know I have been terrible most people won't even read this but again if you have any suggestions or questions or comments go ahead I want to hear your thoughts thanks all you amazing readers and writers out there and a shout out to Nightmarishavika for reminding me to do better updates.