16. Addicted

ZAISHA

I opened my eyes and saw myself wrapped up in Abhay's arms. My left arm over his torso.

Wow. Who knew something that I've always dreamed of would actually become a reality some day.

I kept my chin on his chest and stared at him.

The boy is perfect.

"You done staring at me?" He asked all of a sudden and opened his eyes.

I tried to act cool but ended up turning into a tomato.

"Aww. You're blushing!" He laughed.

"Shut up." I mumbled, getting away from his grip.

He pulled me towards him and tightened his grip.

"You're cute." He whispered.

"I know." I said, flipping my hair back.

"Yeah right." He said, rolling his eyes.

He loosened his grip on me and I got out of the bed.

"Everyone's gone out for the day. It's just me and you." Abhay said, sitting straight on the bed.

"Where and what's the tim- it's 1:30 in the afternoon!" I exclaimed, totally shocked.

"We slept till 1:30. Wow." I mumbled.

"What do you want to do?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Do you want to go out for lunch or room service?" He asked me.

"Let's have a lazy day." I told him.

"Does that mean room service?"

"Yup."

"What do you want to eat?"

"Anything." I told him and walked towards my bag.

While he ordered, I took out my toiletries and walked into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and stepped into the shower.

After taking a long shower, I dried myself, and that's when it hit me; I didn't get my clothes into the bathroom.

Why God why?

Wrapping the towel around my body, I stepped out of the bathroom only to be greeted by Abhay's eyes.

He gave me an amused look before checking me out.

His eyes went from my toe to my head and back to my toe.

"Stop checking me out." I told him, getting my clothes out of my bag.

He said nothing but chuckled.

I walked into the bathroom as soon as I could. Locking the door behind me, I sighed in relief.

NEVER IN MY WILDEST DREAMS HAD I THOUGHT I'D WALK IN A TOWEL INFRONT OF ABHISHEK SHARMA.

What is it with life?

Throwing some clothes on me I walked out again.

"Food will be here any minute. I'm going to take a shower. Entertain yourself till then." He said and walked into the bathroom.

I packed my toiletries back and was about to sit on the bed when I heard a knock on the door.

Getting the food in, I kept it on a table and sat on the bed going through my phone.

Abhay came out a few minutes later in sweats and a tshirt.

He got the food from the table and kept it on the bed between us.

We served ourselves and ate in silence.

An awkward silence.

"Why're you quiet?" He questioned, eyeing me.

"Why are you quiet?" I questioned back.

He smiled at me before concentrating on the food again.

*

It was around 6 in the evening and I was in the balcony; smoking, while Abhay was on a call with his parents in the room.

Taking a puff, I looked around; thinking.

It's funny.

It's funny how the boy I crush on, whom I thought I'd never meet, is in the same suite as me, not as strangers but as friends.
It's funny how the boy I crush on, is probably someone I'm going to fall in love with, maybe in a few days or maybe just in a few more minutes.
It's funny how the boy I crush on, does not even have an idea of what he's doing to me.
It's funny how the boy I crush on, is someone I'm getting too attached to when I know I shouldn't.
It's just funny.

My thoughts were interrupted by Abhay keeping his hand on top of mine on the railing.

I looked at him and found him already looking at me.

It was just me and him, standing on the balcony, looking out, with soft music playing from his room.

It's also funny how this boy can make me go weak in my knees without even trying.

"Did you know smoking helps in lose weight?" Abhay asked.

"Yeah?" I asked him with a confused expression.

"Yeah. One lung at a time." He said looking at me.

I smiled before taking the last puff of my cigarette and throwing it on the ashtray.

"I'm always addicted to the wrong things. You for instance."

-----

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!❤