When you meet him(Leonardo)

You were walking home after your night shift at work. You hummed to yourself not realizing you were being watched from the shadows till suddenly you felt a tug on your waist found out to be a purple dragon gang member.
"Aye,sweet cheeks what Chu doing here all alone at a night like this?" He purred obliviously drunk.
"Please leave me alone..."You mumbled so that he could hear, he merely smirked slipping a hand under your shirt causing you to almost puke in your mouth closing your eyes tightly. But instead of getting your shirt pulled off you heard thrashing blade noises and a thud. You opened your eyes to see the man lying dead with a blade sticking out from his chest, you gasped in fear and relief.
"Are you okay?" I heard a male voice ask in concern a teen most likely.
"Yes um I'm fine, thanks..."You stammered shyly.
"Your welcome,um well excuse me I have to go now stay safe..." He mumbled nervously.
"Wait!" You called out.
"What?"he questioned in response.
"What's your name?I'm (Y/n)."
"Leonardo,Leo for short....Beautiful name (Y/n), but I really have to go see ya."
"Bye..."
You sighed hearing nothing  but silence and trailed off to your apartment building.