When you meet him again and hang out(Leo)

A/N: GAAAH ;w; I had to rewrite all of this and it's just not the same!!Curse you watt-pad for deleting it right after I finished <\3...

You were walking home with your supposedly girlfriends. You only hang out with them so they'd shut up. You toned them out as they gossiped about stupid crap you truthfully didn't give crap about in one bit. Suddenly you were grabbed from the shadows by your waist and screamed but your mouth was covered gently in the process.
"Shhh it's okay (y/n)..."Spoke a familiar voice,Leo...
"L-Leo?!Oh my god your scared the crap outta me!"You yelled gripping on his green arm,wait green?
"Sorry sorry." He spoke holding in a laugh jumping on roof to roof.
"It's fine but,Leo why is your arm green?"You asked curiously causing him to blush but you didn't see since he was holding you up from behind.
"Well um you see-...."
"Spit it out man!"You yelled interrupting him.
"I'm not human..."He whispered for just you to hear.
"What do you mean you're not?"You questioned kind of ticked off.
"I'll show you.."He mumbled just before sitting you down on the fire escape next to your window,your eyes widened in shock seeing that there was a giant,blue masked turtle with ninja gear standing right in front of you speaking!Which was kind of well...Hot in your opinion.
"Scream and run away it's okay,I'll understand..."He spoke glaring at the ground.
"Why would I?You're amazing!"You yelled in response tackle hugging him into your bedroom by mistake. He blushed uncontrollably with a gulp and smiled.
"You have no idea how happy you just made me..."He spoke loud and clearly a big grin formed upon his green face.
----//Timeskip//----
You guys had the time of your lives. You both sat on your bed watching space heroes throwing popcorn at the scene whenever an emotional scene came up and he even taught you how to meditate!It was a great night and you know it. You both waved goodbye as he leaped out your window,you smiled and sat on your bed sighing happily. Then a paper airplane randomly flew in your room found out to be his PHONE NUMBER.