When you meet him again and hang out(Donnie)

A/N: Man I woke up with the worst migraine I ever had in my life,can't get up for crap so I'm gonna sleep after this :P...
You were on your roof top star gazing in your telescope and so it happens Donatello was on night duty. You heard a thud noise behind you and turned seeing a bug eyed ninja laying unconscious under the purple masked turtle himself.
"Just like last time." He said with a smile.
"Perhaps so."You replied smiling also.
"Nice telescope,what brand?"
"It's a Celestron AstroMaster 130 EQ Reflector Telescope!"You yelled excitingly.
"Interesting,I have a Vixen Space Eye 50 Refractor Telescope but I never get to use it since I'm always on night patrol."He said in a calm manner.
"That must suck."I replied.
"Indeed so."he laughed.
"So what's your name,we never got the chance to greet. I am (y/n)!"You said with a giggle at the end.
"Donatello but just call me Donnie."He replied with a grin showing the adorable gap between his teeth.
---//Time skip//---
You and Donnie had a marvelous night together you studied the stars as he wrote notes and he even taught you to switch gears in a different way but,sadly "fun" has to end once in awhile. Donnie had meet up with his brothers and hugged you goodbye blushing just before jumping over rooftops leaving you behind."