Chapter 43 (Final)

Guysssss!! I'm so sad!! This is the final chapter!! In the end of the chapter, it's gonna start skipping.

Noah's POV

I looked up to see Jacob push the guys away from me. I stood up shakily.
"I don't think Kai would want you to get your ass beat, especially on the way home. You want me to drive you?" I nodded my head slowly.
I got my stuff and put it in my backpack. On the way out the locker room, I noticed my nose was kinda bloody and my eye was bruised.
Jacob drove me home and we went inside. He said he was just going to come check on Kai.
We went to the room. Kai was shirtless and sitting on the edge of a bed and holding a small trashcan to his face.
He probably just finished throwing up.
"That's disgusting," I heard him mumble when he put the trashcan down. When he looked up, he noticed I was standing at the doorway.
"What happened?" His voice was still scratchy.
"Some people were being jerks in the locker room." Jacob said from behind me. I sat next to Kai. After a couple minutes, Jacob left.
"Do you feel better?"
"Nope. I feel worse." I frowned and hugged him.
"You might get better tomorrow." I kissed his cheek and laid him down.
"It would help if you sleep."
"Yeah, but I fell asleep again at 8 and woke back up at 11. I'm not sleepy."
"Okay." He ran his fingers through my hair.
"You're so beautiful," he said and I smiled. "I love you so much Baby."
"I love you too." He sat up and held the trashcan to his face.
"Are you okay?"
"I think I'm gonna throw up ag-" he began, then he threw up in a trashcan. He wiped his face and groaned.
"You're okay," I whispered and rubbed his back. He coughed up something. I brushed his hair from out of his eyes.
"I love you," I whispered and kissed his cheek.
"Love you too Baby," he mumbled, then threw up again.
"I feel like shit," he grumbled, but I felt too guilty to flick his head.
"It's okay, just rest. Lay down and keep the trashcan close." I laid him down and watched him sleep. Wait..
No no, that sounds creepy. I need to rephrase that. I watched him fall asleep. No.. I waited until he fell asleep, yeah. That's better. When he fell asleep, I got bored and ended up falling asleep with him.
I woke up an hour later to him throwing up in the trashcan. I sat up and patted his back.
"Are you hungry?" I asked.
"Well.." He mumbled. "Yeah, but if I keep throwing up.."
"It's okay Kai. You'll get better soon."
"I hope so.."
"Me too. I love you," I said.
"Love you too Ba-" he threw up again.

A week later

Kai eventually did get better. He started getting even sicker, but then better. I was so happy because I was able to kiss him on the lips.

Three years later. They have their own house and finished college.

Kai's POV

Today's the day. We've been together for about seven years, and I think I'm finally ready to propose to Noah..
"Jacob, I can't."
"You're acting like a baby. It's just a question, and he loves you. He's most likely gonna say yes." I sighed.
"Okay, how do I look?" I mumbled as I stood in the mirror. I was wearing a long sleeved collared shirt, a vest over that, and some fancy pants. Something I'd wear on a date so Noah didn't suspect anything.
"You look spoiled."
"Thanks," I muttered sarcastically and took the vest off.
"I'm kidding. Just go."
"I don't even know what to do. How would I ask him?"
"You get on one knee and ask him."
"I know how people propose Jacob. I just don't know how to."
"So you know how to, but you don't know how to? Make up your mind."
"Shut up. You're still single."
"You did not just go there."
"I did."
"Okay, well you have to go now, right?" I sighed.
"Yeah.."
"Bye. Good luck." I went down the hall and into the living room where Noah was waiting.
"Let's go," I tried to say in the most normal voice I could, but I still sounded nervous.
"What's wrong?" He whispered as he walked next to me.
"Nothing." We went outside and got into the car.
It's 7 right now. I want to go to the best place possible. We aren't going to a fancy restaurant or movie theatres. We're going to go to a nice little bridge. I've been there before. Nobody's ever there.
"What are we doing here? I thought we were going to the store," Noah said.
"Well, this is just a small break." We got out the car and enjoyed the scenery for a little while before I gathered all my bravery and brought him to a bench.
"I.. I love you Noah."
"I love you too," he said happily.
"But.. I really love you."
"I love you too," he said with a confused tone. I sighed, then got on one knee and pulled the ring out.
"Noah.. I really.. Really love you.. So.. Will you.. Marry me?" He started to cry and hugged me.
"Yes!"

A year later cause I don't know how weddings work either

Me and Noah got married last year. It was a small and private wedding. I know it's only been eight years, but it feels like we've been together forever.
Speaking of together, I hate Kyle. Want to know why? Not only do I invite him to watch scary movies and he scares Noah to death, but he's dating Jenna.
My idiot best friend and my little sister. Dating. Putting their lips on each other's. Gross. They said they want kids too.
I can imagine them with kids, but I fear for them and their future kids.
If a kid is screaming, they're both gonna freak out. Not only that, but I don't trust them with kids. I can't trust them with kids, which is why I won't trust them with mine. If I even have any.
Noah and I decided that we weren't cut out for kids, so we were just going to stay a couple forever.
It's not that we don't like kids. We do. It's just.. I don't know how to put this. I'm just going to simply say that we don't want any right now.
Oh, oh!! Jacob's got a boyfriend! I thought he was straight. Guess not.
Being with Noah is the best decision I've made. I can safely say that he (and I suppose my family and friends too) have made me the person I am today.
I love being with Noah, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

6-8-2

Alright. The first chapter of Roses is out now. I definitely won't be publishing as often as I did with this story and I'm really sorry for that.
But go ahead and read it if you want.
It should look like this-