Maybe

Win's POV

I hope Team had no problems with his mother since we returned at 3 AM and I'm even sleeping in their guest room. At least it's sunday today so we have no school.

I check the time. It' 1 PM. Just as I turn around I hear a knock on the door: "P'? Wake up! It's almost lunch time." "Khrap!" I yell back and go take a shower.

I come out of the bathroom with only a towel around my waist and it scares me when I see Team sitting on the bed.

Obviously he's shaken too cause it takes him a minute before he can speak. "Here, I brought some clothes. Hurry and get dressed, then come in the kitchen. I nod and he leaves.

Team's POV

I'm walking down the stairs and thinking. His image is still imprinted in my brain. His perfect abs and upper muscles...

Entire luch I keep staring at him. From time to time our eyes meet and I look away as I blush. He just lightly laughs at me.

After lunch my parents order me to walk our dog and P' Win accompanies me. We go straight to the park with as little talking as possible.

Win's POV

Everytime I look at his direction he gets weird. He doesn't know where to look, how to act. Which is extremely cute.

And I got to say, I enjoy seeing him lost, but I pretty much hate silence so...

"So, what do you think of my abs?" I decide to tease him and it's working. He looks at me shocked at first but quickly recovers.

"Abs? What abs? Sure, your stomach is flat but you got no abs man." "Ouch!" I pretend to be insulted and we both laugh.

"Wait, you wanna say you got better muscles than me?" He raises his eyebrows. "You bet I do." He laughs and when I ask him to show me he replies: "You're not worthy of seeing them yet."

"Yet? So I get to see them one day?" "Maybe." He blushes again. Win for me.

Team's POV

He grabs the dog's leash out of my hands and runs forward. I run after him but I got to admit I'm not really a sports person.

I catch them when they stop at the pond and wait for me. I breathe heavily and P' Win just can't help himself but to make a comment on "how my muscles surely are bigger than his".

When he's done bullying me we sit on the floor in silence. My dog lays down between us and rests.

I look at P' as he lays down as well and looks at the sky. He looks like he's thinking about something important.

His face looks serious, strong. Darn, he's really handsome. And I can't bring myself not to stare at him after the entire day of doing so.

It seems crazy to even think about it but I think, maybe, maybe I like him...

Win's POV

"Are you okay? You're staring at me without blinking. Is something wrong?"

"I'm fine. Promise." I look at him. He surely doesn't seem fine. He looks scared. And lost. I don't like it.

"Okay, if you say so..." I look him in the eyes and he immediately jumps up on his feet saying:

"I got to go home. See you after school. Bye!" He ran away before I could reply. Something is seriously messing with his head and I hate it.

He's usually so cute and stressless. He's basically perfect. But now he's worrying about something which makes me worry.

Team's POV

I got back home and ran straight to my room. I laid down on my bed and tried to calm my breathing and heartbeat.

I had been thinking about him the entire walk back home and I got slightly too excited about his body, his muscles. So now I need to calm down.

Shit, I think I really am falling for this guy. And I can't even blame myself cause he is really damn handsome.