Saturday

Team's POV

I wake up way before him and start unpacking. We cleared half the closet yesterday before going to bed so I'd be able to put away my clothes.

Win's POV

Some noise wakes up. I check the time and it's only 10 AM. "What the-" I start but shut up when I see Team unpqcking his stuff.

"Morning kid!" I greet him and he jumps around. "Shit Win! You scared me! Morning..."

He crawls on the bed towards me and gives me a kiss. "Go shower," he says and promises to go buy food. "Noo... Not yet. I wanna sleep..." I say and try to give him puppy eyes.

He smiles and nods. Then caresses my face. "Okay. I'm gonna finish unpacking then. Will try to be quieter, promise."  "No... Stay here."

Team's POV

He looks at me sadly and I give in. I lay next to him and hug him. I bury my face in his colarbone and he puts his arms around me.

We cuddle like that for way too long. But it's also way more comfortable than doing anything. I like it like that. His hug feels like home. Warm and nice.

Win's POV

"Should we get up now?" I ask and he agrees. I go to take a shower and he makes the bed. Then I get dressed and we leave.

We find ourselves a nice place to eat ramen. We both order two portions since we haven't eaten anything yet. And the waitress looks at us in suspision, later when we eat in shock as to how fast and how much we've eaten.

I pay and we leave the restaurant. We go to the home shop to buy new bed sheets which I think we'll be needing more of now.

We walk back towards the dorm and stop in the park by the fountain. We take some selfies and hold hands as we return to our room.

Team's POV

He helps me put away my stuff and my suitcase is finally empty. "We're done. Finally." I sigh and fall back on the bed.

He lays down next to me and rests his hand on my upper thigh (my hand does the same on his). "So what will we do now?" I ask.

"Well... I figured we should get a pet, since you left your dog at home. But not today. Today I have other plans for us..."

He checks the time and pulls me up into sitting position. "Get ready. Dress up nice please." I'm confused but I copy him as he puts on some light lanen pants and a shirt.

He picks up some backpack that looks filled with things and holds my hand as we leave.

Win's POV

We're on the bus on our way to a concert which he doesn't know about yet. After around two hours of driving we arrive to the place whete we were headed to.

I take him to a restaurant nearby to have dinner. We eat something local and he seems to like it. After we eat the dessert I pay and we leave.

We walk along the river towards well-lit platform. He sees the lights from far away and starts asking what's going on there. I say nothing.

Team's POV

It annoys me that he won't tell me anything. But at the same time I like surprises so I'm happy he brought me here even though I don't know anything.

"We're here," he says and shows to a huge bridge full of people, some standing on each side of the river. In the middle of the stage there's what looks like a stage.

"What are we doing here?" I ask and he just smiles. "You'll see... Even better. You'll hear.