Stay

Team's POV

I'm by the door when I hear him moving. He holds the door shut before I could open it and escape. His arm is extended just by my ear and by holding the door he's pressing me to it.

I can feel my heart beat faster and I really don't like the position I'm currently in.

"P'? What are you doing...?" I can feel his breath on my shoulders and neck as he speaks and that send shivers down my spine.

"You said we should talk. So talk to me now." I breathe in and slowly turn around. His nose is almost touching mine as I speak.

"I'm not sure it's a good idea. It's getting late... I should go home..." "Or... you should stay. Maybe walk back to my bed..."

Win's POV

I pull my hand away from the door and place it on his hips along with the other. I lightly pull him after me while I move towards the bed.

"P'! We said talk!" "I know. And we'll talk..." I feel my legs hit the bed and I sit back. I pull him towards me so he ends up sitting on my lap and he pulls his legs around me.

"So talk." I say and he blushes while trying to look away. "I don't really know what to say... You don't remember what we talked about. I don't really know if I want you to.

But amid other stuff you said you like me. And I guess I just wanted to tell yoh I like you too. A lot..."

He looks down and his face is burning red. "According to my memory, you're the first one to say it. So... I like you too. Which I guess you know, but it's probably nice to hear it when I'm not drunk..."

He's still looking away but I can see him smile. Bingo! Now I think he's stuck here with me.

"It is. Nice to hear it I mean." His hands are resting on my shoulders as he's still looking down. "But does it change anything? You're a guy and I am too. You're also my senior.

And there must be tons of girls hitting on you since your art's just breathtaking. Most of them (the girls I mean) are probably much better than me. Also much cuter. So it really doesn't matter that I like you if we-"

I can't listen to him anymore. I hold his head with my hands and kiss him.

Team's POV

I'm shocked. He just kissed me. My first instinct is to pull away but he doesn't let go of me so I stop resisting. I slide my hands up his shoulders to his neck and he grabs my waist with his hands, pulling me closer.

I don't want us to get carried away so I pull away. He looks at me shockingly and I just smile at him. After that I hug him. I feel his hands tighten around me and honestly I'd just like to stay like this forever.

Win's POV

I send him to shower first meanwhile I text his mother (from his phone) saying he's staying by a friend. And she replies it's okay since he doesn't have any morning classes. Nice.

I shower after him and when I come back he's already laying on the bed, completely on the side of it and it almost seems as if he's gonna fall down.

"Are you okay?" He nods. I go to bed and I tap his shoulder. "Come on. The bed is big enough for the both of us. No need to stay on edge."

As I say that he turns around, comes closer and burries his head in my chest (I'm laying on my side). He puts his arms around me and I hug him back.

"You sure you're okay?" "I'm sure. Just, please, hug me. And stay here." I do so.