Love

Team's POV

I wake up in his arms. I think I'm getting used to that now. Which is kind of sad, given it's already thrusday and I'll have to go back home in two days.

He moves his hand to rub his eyes as he wakes up. "Morning cutie," he says smiling and kisses my forehead. "Morning handsome," I reply and kiss his cheek.

We slowly get uo. He showers first and goes out to buy us lunch cause we woke too late fot breakfast.

Win's POV

I walk back towards the dorm as I run into my ex. I left her when I left fot study and she didn't accept it very well. Thetefore I haven't even told her I'm back yet.

I'm not sure whether or not to greet her or should I just pretend I don't see her and hope she does the same. I choose latter but sadly she doesn't.

"You son of a bitch!!! You're back and you didn't even tell me!? You're such an asshole!"

She comes to me and slaps me. "That's for breaking up with me." She slaps me again. "That's for leaving." Another slap. "That one's for going so damn far." One more. "And that one's for not telling me you're back."

She smiles and just walks away. I go to my room and sit at the table so we can eat. Team comes through the door with clean laundry that he was about to hang up outside on the balcony (most of it are my clothes).

Team's POV

I close the door behind me and head for the balcony. I see P'Win sitting at the table looking sad. I put down the basket with clothes and walk up to him.

"What's wrong?" I ask as he turns his head towards me about to say nothing. But I speak sooner. "What happened to you? Why is your face so red? Did you fall or something?"

He sighs. "I bumped into my ex... Long story. Let's just say I deserved each and every one of those slaps... Let's eat now."

He shows me to sit down and eat but instead I step to him and hug him, pressing his head on my stomach. "I doubt you did..." I say, kiss the top of his head and sit next to him to eat.

Win's POV

I see he's looking at me in worry and I don't really like it. I don't think he realises how much of a dick I can be. So I decide to enlighten him.

"Me and her, we dated for about a month before I left couple months ago. I texted her from the airport that I'm leaving and that we're done.

She called me about 100 times a day for an entire month after. I didn't pick up one single time. I ignored her. So yes, I did deserve what I got."

He looks at me his glance not changing one bit. "I understand you didn't want to deal with her cause it would probably make it harder for you to move on."

He looks sad now. "On the other hand it's possible you didn't get over her. If that's the case I'll understand if you don't want to be with me and wanna return to her..."

"What? No! Your theory sucks. Sorry. I ignored her because I was a dick. I didn't really like her. Not even sure why I dated her. Anyways... There's absolutely no way I'm going back to her. You hear me? No way."

Team's POV

He stands up and steps to me. He makes me stand up and he hugs me. Tears are running down my face as he speaks.

"Yesterday (or more like today), I told you I loved you. Maybe it's too soon to say that but I meant it. I really meant it. And I still do.

Seeing her only reminded me that I'm better off now. With you. And I mean it. I love you kid." "I'm no kid," I object but I smile anyway, still crying.

Win's POV

I pull away slightly so I can wipe his tears. "Don't cry, please. Don't cry..." He looks into my eyes and smiles. Then he holds my head and kisses me.

"I love you too," he says into my shoulder as he's basically trying to hug me to death.