Feast (15+)

Win's POV

He seems like he's in shock. He isn't saying anything, he isn't even moving. His eyes are fixated on my abs or waistline, not sure.

"Team? Are you okay? What are you doing here?" "I... I... I-" I snap my fingers in front of his eyes. "Team!" He shakes his head. "Yes?"

"Why are you here?" "Well yesterday you seemed angry so I came to check on you." I smile softly. "I'm not mad. You messed with me so I mess with you."

I look at him to see if he was getting mad or something. But he isn't. Instead he jumps at me and hugs me. "I'm glad we're okay."

Team's POV

He breaks the hug. "So, what do you plan on doing here? I mean, are you here just to check on me and leave? Or do you plan on staying? We still have about 5 and a half hours before my lessons start..."

He trails my hands with his fingertips and bites his lip. "Win!" Him looking at me is enough to make me blush. I look down.

I wanted to look at the floor but since he's standing so close to me my eyes land on the edge of the towel wraped around his hips which is the only thing on him right now.

Damn, he looks so damn good with water drops still dripping down his body...

Win's POV

I'm not sure if he's aware of what he's doing as I feel his hands sliding across my chest. I take of his shirt and he doesn't even seem to notice.

He's stilk caressing my muscles as I put my arms on his hips and pull him closer. Out bodies are now pressed together as I start kissing him.

His hands are on my neck, his bulge pressing against mine. Our lips break apart as he starts kissing my neck and makes his way down to my nipples.

He sucks on my left nipple which send electricity all over my body especially to my hard on making it even harder than it already is.

Team's POV

He starts unbuckeling my pants and I don't hesitate one bit helping him take them off. Now there are only a towel and my boxers between us.

I kiss his lips again and slowly start moving towards his bed. We're kissing passionately, aggresively almost, as if we were starving for a week and we were each other's favorite meal.

My legs bump into the bed and I fall down. He drops his towel and positions himself atop of me. He kisses his way down my chest and takes of my boxers.

I pull him up to kiss him again and we roll over so now I'm on top, our bodies pressed together completely our junks rubbing.

Each his touch, each kiss each move sends electricity down my spine to my dick which is almost painfully hard now.

"Win -" I moan. He chuckles while kissing me still and grabs my dick with his right hand. I moan loudly as he starts slowly massaging it.

Win's POV

His moans get louder and he tells me to stop if I don't want him to cumm yet. I do as he says, kiss him and search my nightstand to find lube.

He looks shocked and confused as I hand it over to him. "My ass ain't gonna lube itself," I say smiling as his eyes glow up. "You sure?" he asks and I nod.

I lay on my stomach and separate my legs. I feel the cold lube around my asshole and I shiver. He laughs and rubs my butt.

"Turn around" he says and I obey him. I'm laying on my back and he's kneeling between my legs. He lifts them up and places them on his shoulders.

"Ready?" he asks and I nod. He kisses my ankles placed on his shoulders as he gently strokes my dick. I moan and try to find something that I can hold onto.

Team's POV

His hands are wandering around therefore I lean forward so he can touch me. I start spreading his asshole with my fingers and when I'm four fingers in, he's moaning super loudly.

I remove my fingers and position my dick in front of his hole. I take a deep breath in and thrust myself in. He moans again and starts breathing heavier as I start moving inside him.

My left hand is placed on the bed for support as I jerk him of with my right. "Team-" he moans at one point and I feel his nails burrying in my back.

I push myself off the bed back into a kneeling position. I hold his hips with both my hands lifting him slightly of the bed to get a better angle.

His legs slide off my shoulders halfway down my arms. I start pickin up pace and order him: "Touch yourself."

His eyes widen for a split second but then he starts stroking himself. His face with closed eyes and his body are telling me he's enjoying himself which makes me go faster.

His moans fill my ears and I can feel myself getting close. I slow down a bit to make sure he cumms before me but he orders me to go faster as he strokes his dick with both hands.

I do as he says and soon his dick explodes. The image of him orgasming and feeling of the stickyness on my stomach drives me to the edge and in few seconds I cumm too.