Chapter TWELVE

Chapter TWELVE

My Savior

When we got to the bar, loads of people were already outback. We could here a loud blast of music through the giant speakers before we even pulled up inside. When we slowly entered we can smell cigarettes and alcohol all around.

"Our colleague are all in the table." Jennie informed me in a middle of the loud trance of music.

"Let's go." I yelled so that we can hear each other then we slowly went to the table in the left corner.

The party lights are all in. There were people dancing on the dance floor and some also are drinking.

When we reach to our table Samantha's sitting with a boy, maybe her boyfriend and Lexin also. He looks like the thirdwell between the two. Gab and our other colleague is on the dance floor maybe, cause their not here.

"Hi Cath." Lexin greeted. "I reserved this seat for you." he added.

"Thanks Lex." then I sit at ganon din si Jennie.

The rest of the hours is full of telling stories about how life goes on, some of the boys also came back after dancing. I drink also but not too much. Jennie invited me to the dancefloor minutes passed. She looks tipsy but I know she still can handle herself. She's strong. We started dancing when a guy asked Jennie to dance with him and they left leaving me alone. I get one glass of tequila when I saw a waiter roam around with the drinks. I decided to go back to our table when a tough hand holds my waist. I turned to see who it was and found a stranger smiling at me seductively. But for me It looks so creepy.

"Can we dance?" he asked. Para akong kinilabotan sa ngiti niya. I tried to avoid him but his holding me firmly. A goosebumps of my distant past came across my mind.

"No, I have to go back to our table." I tried to act normal but deep inside I'm actually scared.

"Your beautiful." He evade my words.

"Please let go of me!" I tried to take of his hands from me but his strong enough. 'Oh God help me please!' A tears started to fall from my eyes. I wipe it off.

Before I could process everything the guy in front of me slowly move his face closer to me.

Suddenly someone came in. "Stay away from my girl, or else I would kill you with my bear hands!" I heard a manly voice yelled across the loud trance of music and the stranger getting ripped off me and landing with a huge thud on the floor. I stepped away and pulled my shaking hands uncontrollably.

I looked at the scene in front of me. Ivan shoved the stranger, push him in the floor and punch his face.

"Oh my God!" the people around roar in a shocked awe. 'He's here and he save me again'. That's the only thing infiltrate in my mind.

"What the hell bro, who are you?" the guy yelled angrily.

"Are you a deaf? She's mine so don't lay your fucking hands to her again, understand!" there's a threat in his last words. Akmang susuntukin na naman ulit ni Ivan ang lalaking nasa sahig ng natauhan ako.

"It's enough Ivan." I restrain him from doing it again. Eksakto ring may mga bouncers na ring papalapit.

"Get that guy out of here!" Ivan's last words before we finally get out of the crowd while he still holding my hand and went out of the bar.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Uhm, I....I'm fine." I replied, trying my best not to plead with help in my eyes.

"No your not." he replied and wrapped his strong arms around me, bringing me into his chest.

I leaned into his chest and cried hard. I didn't care what he thought about me, all I cared about is letting everything out. He kept his arms around me tightly and protective. After a minute while I was crying into his chest as he hug me, I finally started to feel magical effects with his hugs.

"Thank you!" I said, he always save me whenever I'm in danger.

"Don't cry. It's okay baby I'm always here for you." he whispered. "I drove you home so that you can rest." he added.

On my way to the condo I texted Jennie that I got home safely. Hindi ko alam kung paano ako nakatulog ng gabing iyon. The only one thing I'm sure was that I'm safe.