Chapter FIFTEEN

Chapter FIFTEEN

Reunited

Upon knowing that my mom is back is such a wonderful thing. After how long years of losing her, now I can finally see her. I've long for mother's love for that damn long years and now I can finally feel it. I'm excited but at the same time anger develop inside me at the thought of the reason why she leave's us and choose her other family over us, choose her other guy over my father. I want to confront her! Because of her filthy decisions our family broke. Kung hindi nya lang sana kami iniwan noon di sana'y buhay pa rin si Dad hanggang ngayon, di sanay naging masaya kamingpamilya katulad ng iba. But it's all just my imagination because that won't happen. If only I'm the creator of my own life, but I'm not.

Good thing our manager understands my explanation kaya maaga akong nakauwi sa amin.

"Are you sure your ready to face her?" Ivan asked me one time ng nagpaalam ako sa kanya na umuwi muna sa amin.

"Yeah, I can do it." I assured to him.

"I can go with you." he said.

"Gustohin ko man pero my trabaho ka, the company needs your supervision Ivan kaya wag na lang." pagpapaliwanag ko sa kanya. "Maybe on my next visit, I'll make sure that you can go with me." I added.

"Ilang araw din tayong hindi magkikita." he hugged me from the back.

"You jerk! That's only three days and I'll be back." I smiled and intertwined our fingers while he was hugging me.

"Yeah, I know but those three days is like a month for me." he spat.

"I promise when everything is fine I'll be back earlier." I assured him. This man is so possessive but damn I love him so much.

Ivan drove me to the terminal. I choose to ride with a bus. Medyo may layo rin kasi ang byahien papunta kina Ate Dienn kaya I decided to just take a little sleep while on my way. Maraming pumasok sa aking isipan na maaaring  mangyari pag nagkita na kami ni mommy. I'm just a little kid when she leave kaya wala pa akong ka muwang-muwang noon at ng lumaki Ate Dienn is the only one who always on my side and explain everything. Without our parents in our side, at a young age I got a courage to be independent.

Tanghali na ng nakarating ako. I already texted Ate Dienn that I'm here. Ilang minuto rin akong naghintay doon bago ko naaninagan ang sasakyan namin na paparating. I immediately grab my coat and back pack, and march on my way to were the car parked. Nang makalapit the door slowly open revealing someone's image in the driver's seat. It wasn't our family driver! 'What the hell is this man doing here?'

"You! A...anong ginawa mo rito?" I asked Drake.

"Fetching you." he answered and smiled.

"I mean, why are you here? At bakit ikaw ang kumuha sa akin?" lito kong tanong.

"Well, I just obey mom's order. Just get in and ask the rest of your questions when we got home." pangaral pa nito sa akin.

"Fine!" I put my things on and choose to seat at the backseat.

I have so many questions on my mind but I choose to stayed silent as what he just said lately. I put my earphones on and listen to my favorite music to relieve some stress. I don't want to talk to him.

When we arrive, I immediately went out of the car and got my things out. I saw Ate Dienn outside playing with her daughter. When Tommy noticed my presence she immediately run towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Tita Cath, I miss you so much!" she uttered while hugging me. I smiled. I miss this kid so bad.

"I miss you more baby." I express.