Chapter 11

*Zach's POV*

I woke up and Y/N was gone. I pouted because the night with her was amazing. I rolled out of bed and got in the shower. I got ready for school and then headed to Jonah's house. We all meet up there and go to school together. I get to his house and walk in. I see all the boys at the table eating breakfast. Jonah's parents are in the kitchen cooking and cleaning. I wave at them and give them a smile. Rose is also sitting with the boys. Jonah's parents then came over and grabbed Rose and took her upstairs to get ready for school. After they left, Daniel spoke up.

Daniel: So, how was Y/N last night ?

Zach: H-How do you know about that ?

Y/N: I told them.

Y/N then appears at the bottom of the stairs with a smirk on her face. My face burns red as the boys chuckle. She looked beautiful. She was wearing Jonah's clothes and she looks better in them then he does. She was wearing a white hoodie, white joggers with black strips on each side, and her black and white converse. I slightly bit my lip. Then Jonah snaps his fingers.

Jonah: Hey, lover boy. Come back to reality and eat some breakfast.

The boys and Y/N laughed. I smiled, still blushing and went to sit down. Y/N came and joined us. We all ate and then walked to school.

*Time Skip*

*Your POV*

You all made it to school and once you did, you separated from the boys and went your own way. They went straight to Kay and you found your way to Christina and Gabby. You guess they saw who you were with because then Christina snapped.

Christina: What the fuck happened to not talking to them ?!

Y/N: Look, I know how to defend myself, also wasn't I the one who helped you out so that you could talk to Corbyn more ?

She rolled her eyes and then changed the subject.

Gabbie: So, you know Jack then ?

Y/N: Yeah, why ?

She places a hand on her stomach. You look at her stomach then back up to her eyes.

Y/N: Whoa. Is he-

Gabbie: SHHH ! Kay's coming.

You turn your head to see Kay walking up to you guys. You face her and cross your arms. She walks up to you and starts walking around you, examining your body. The boys came a little closer and that's when everyone gathered around to see if you guys were going to fight. She comes back around and stand in front of you.

Kay: Jonah's clothes ?

Y/N: W-What ?

You look down realizing that you are wearing Jonah's clothes. You forgot about all the drama when getting dressed. You started to panic a bit inside, but you didn't let it show.

Kay: That's Jonah's hoodie and joggers. Did you sleep with him after you slept with Zach ?

You were in shock. You couldn't even say anything. You chewed on your lip while looking at the boys. Jonah tries to interfere, but Jacob holds him back.