Bonus Scene (The Night)

Writer's note: You do not need to read this part in order to continue the story. This part is just an added scene that some of the viewers wanted. This part may be disturbing to some readers as it involves sexual content. If you do not want to read this, you can skip straight to Chapter 11. Thank you for everything and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story.

*Your POV*

Zach grabs you and carries you to his house and into his room. He lays you down on his bed and takes his shirt off. Your head starts to flood with thoughts. He walks over to his dresser and starts looking for something. He then comes back over to you and shows you the condom. You bite your lip and he blushes. Zach gets on the bed and hovers over you. He buries his face into your neck and starts leaving soft kisses. He then starts to bite a bit, not hard though, just right. He trails down to you collarbone and that's when you take Jonah's hoodie off. He licks his lips as he examines your body.

Zach : God, you're beautiful.

You blush and he smiles. He starts kissing your chest. The kisses then become licks. He licks from your chest up to your neck as you breathe heavily enjoying it. He makes his way to your lips and kisses them. He then goes down on you and pulls everything off of you. He wraps his arms around your thighs and licks the inner part slowly. He teases as he licks around your sensitive spot. He looked up at you and smiled. He then softly and lightly starts licking your sensitive spot. He starts going a little faster as he inserts his finger into your opening. In and out as his tongue goes back and forth. You arch your back and grip onto his bed sheets. He notices, inserts another finger and goes faster. You move your hands to the top of his head and start pulling his hair a bit. His fingers go deeper in you and you softly moan. You reach you're climax and breathe out heavily as Zach cleans you up with his tongue. After he's finished, he wipes his mouth with his hand and hovers over you once again. He kisses you passionately as your face blushes. This was the night you've always dreamed of. You are in bed with Zachary Dean Herron. Your 7th grade crush. You pulled his arm and turned him over so that he lays on his back. You put your leg over him and straddle his waist.

*Zach's POV*

She straddles my waist and I can feel myself getting hard. She was sitting right on it. Wow this girl was beautiful. She started unbuckling my belt and unbuttoned my pants. She pulled everything off. I bit my lip as she licked my tip. She did her thing which made me feel amazing. I pulled her hair out of her face to help her out. After a couple of minutes of her doing her thing. I released and she swallowed. She came back up and hovered over me. She grabbed the condom and and ripped it open with her mouth, which was sexy. She put it on for me. She then straddled my waist again. She grabs my length and lines it up with her opening. She slowly inserts it as she bounces up and down. I softly moaned and bit my lip hard. When she started grinding, I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted all of her. I sat up quickly, wrapped one arm around her back and the other around waist. I kissed her hard as I would pull her closer to me, helping her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started making out with me as her grinding slowly got faster. The night was amazing.