The Hijabi & The Jock

"Warning, the book you are about to see was written in a real arab household, viewer discretion is advised".... ←(comment if you get it)

□□□

Hello guys, Thank you for clicking this book and giving it a chance. I promise you're going to love it!

Now I would just like to let you guys know that this book isn't for muslims only...IT'S FOR EVERYONE!!!

Also, this book isn't suppose to portray perfect Muslims/people....nobody is perfect!!! I think in a lot of books here on wattpad, make the main characters a perfect person, but we all know that there's no such thing.

I want my characters to be realistic a give them flaws so...they may do some things like listen to music, swear on accident a bit etc....

*LOUD GASP*

Yeah, I know they are not the only Muslim in the world that do these things ;) I even admit to it...but it doesn't make me a bad muslim!

I just want to put it out there because I don't want anyone to go all (Haram police) on me. Like duh! I know it's haram....I wrote the story!

*LOUDER GASP*

So now it's your choice now....

To countinue the story- swipe page to the right or scroll down, after you read this chapter.

To leave this book- simply hit the back key right now and carefully lift your phone and throw it at the wall. (Lol jk jk jk jk :p)

*elevator waiting music plays*

Okay if you are reading this far, then you have chosen the right path. Thank you!

So please comment and vote... I really enjoy reading the comments from readers, knowing that I made you laugh, cry, happy, sad or eat a poptart etc..

Enjoy!

P.S.- There will be grammar errors, just to warn you ahead of time. But, I am trying my best to fix them! ^_^

- C_D ♥

:)