Chapter 3.

* Mkay's POV *

As i was walking through the halls to get to the library i spotted a soda machine & decided to grab a drink. I fetched $2 out of my purse & inserted them into the drink machine . I chose a Sprite & it dropped . After grabbing my soda i headed into the library by myself .

Like i said i don't have many friends it just me , jae & cora. Jae's the popular one who knows everyone & i tend to stay to myself . I feel it's better that way .. it is high school so being by my lonely i avoid drama & maintain good persistent grades.

I love to make my mom proud plus i want to become a Veterinarian one day , can't make that dream come true with no efforts . I pulled out my paper schedule to take a look at who's my first period teacher .

Mrs.Martin was my 1st period psych class. I loved the class last year so i'm pretty excited for it this year. I checked the time on the clock & noticed it was 10 minutes until the bell ring. After sitting there collecting my thoughts for 5 more minutes i left the library to head to Mrs martin class so that i could be first in there. I hate getting stares from different unfamiliar faces it's the worst feeling ever .

As soon as i arrived to her class i stood outside until the bell rung. I looked up & noticed the popular girl sariah & her 2 friends timmya & imani. They're all pretty girls & different than in each other in a way.

I guess i was staring too hard because when my gaze was lost i seem to have met eyes with Sariah. I noticed her whisper to her friends & they both turn to look at me . I just looked away because I hated mess.

DING DING .

The bell rung to go to first period so i sped walk in the classroom . Saved by the bell .

" Goodmorning Ms .... " chirped Mrs.Martin as her gaze directed to me entering .

" Crumpton but you can call me mkay " i answered

" Okay Mkay , we don't have assigned seats so you may sit wherever you'd prefer " replied Mrs.Martin

After a few minutes went by the class started to pile up . The kids were so loud , i chose a seat in the back which i was grateful for i hated loud people in my ear.

" This is going to be a long first day :(. " I huffed to myself .