Chapter 21.

* Mani POV *

After we snapped up some pictures we headed to the place holding the concert . After arriving I got out the car to open the door for Jae.

" Thank you baby " she said pecking my lips . She fixed her clothes & put on some more lip gloss . I grabbed her hand & we headed towards the entrance.

We had to wait in line but it didn't take longer than 5 minutes. Once we got up to the door we handed security our tickets & went to find somewhere to stand.

Rod wasn't coming out for another 5 minutes so we just stood there talking. My baby looked so good tonight I couldn't help but to admire her. It's been almost a month since we've been talking next week will make a month . You know what that mean , it's been too long she got to officially be my girl.

For about a week now i've been thinking how I want to ask her. Like do I want to do it big ? Do i want to just ask her ? Should i buy a promise ring ? Like i really didn't know how I wanted to ask her . But i did want it to be special for her since she was someone special to me.

Even though i know she feeling me too that doesn't mean she's ready to be official. At one point she mentioned her trust issues & stuff. I don't want to rush anything , but I feel like this thing " us " is going pretty great.

I haven't heard from timmy in a few weeks. I tried to call her & she doesn't even sit with me & Sariah at lunch no more. I don't know maybe she really just enjoy being around Tre'Shaun how i love being around Jae.

We was talking about going to this concert together last month but i haven't heard from her so me & my baby came together. She's probably here with Tre'Shaun hopefully i see her so we can talk . I miss my friend .

Rod Wave came out & performed the whole Ghetto gospel album & ptsd. When he sung brace face I sung it to Jae having her cute ass blushing hard.

It was time to leave but we stopped at the concession stand to get us some food . This line as a little lengthy but it was worth it their food be good. While we were waiting I heard a familiar voice talking to someone. Timmya & Tre were walking up to the end of the concession line . They were matching with all black on too . But there's was Balenciaga , it was too cute . I decided to wait until me & Jae got our food before going to speak to my friend .

We waiting in line for like 2 more minutes then it was our turn to order. We ordered some Nachos , cheese fries & our drinks . After the lady handed it to us we started walking .

" Bae my friend Timmy is here i want to say hey to her you coming or you going to stay right here to wait on me ? " i know they dated the same person but it shouldn't be any beef since she likes me & timmy dates Tre. Maybe she didn't want to see Tre tho so i asked her did she want to wait until I was done talking .

" nah i'll stay right here , hurry i'm ready to eat my fries " she said with a small smile . I handed her my food drink before walking towards Tim & Tre.

I walked up to them but Timmya had her back to me so she didn't notice . I tapped her shoulder smiling & when she turned around & noticed me she had the nastiest mug on her face .

" You opp ass bitch don't touch me " she said backing up a little. I was took back , what the hell is she talking about . What is wrong with her ??