Chapter 15.

* Mani's POV *

Today was the day of me & Jae's date . A date that she didn't even know was a date . But yep it's a date i don't care .

It's currently 2 pm. I woke up later then expected. I got up out my bed & went into my bathroom . I brushed my teeth & washed my face.

I headed down the hall to the kitchen to get me a toaster strudel . I decided to get something light since I was planning on eating after we rode Go Karts.

I was super excited for this today. I've been looking at this girl since the first day of school & i'm finally at least breathing in her air. It's a big step for me i'm anti for real so me building the courage to talk to her & even invite her out is insane .. yep i'm proud of myself idc call me crazy or obsessive.

You deserve a pat on the back Mani , round of applause girl . I patted myself on the back feeling overly accomplished. But i will really be elated when we actually get there .

Me confessing my feelings for her tonight would be too soon. We barely know each other i don't even know her middle name , favorite color or nothing. Once I get to know her some more hopefully she'll feel how I feel & she'll anticipate the next move.

I decided to call Sariah , me & her are really close . Timmya's our friend but she's always with her boyfriend so it's just been us for these last few weeks they've been back together .

Siri Facetime " RiBae🌸💕 "
Calling " RiBae🌸💕"

It rung 3 times before she picked up .

" What hoe " Sariah said looking like she just woke up.

" bitch you just waking up ? " i said making a dumb face

" yes hoe it's the weekend tf i'm getting up for " she said rolling her eyes .

" girl get up & brush that mouth . but fr i have a date but not a date later today " i said smirking .

" with who girl nobody want your uglytail " she said laughing

" ya that's cute , but you'll see tonight because me & bae going to take pictures " i said sticking my tongue out .

" girl who is it ? tell me i don't want to know later tell me now "

" Guess , if you can't guess oh well. "

" Oh ya one hint the person is in my first period class" i said grinning .

" hmm it's a girl huh you're so gay . " she said thinking .

" forget it , it's Jae " i said waiting on her reaction .

" Jae ? Jae as in Tre'Shaun ex ? " she questioned .

" Yes her , i really like her . & i know when we really get to know each other i'll really like her " i continued .

" uhh you don't think timmy will feel some type of way ? " she curiously responded . " that is kinda weird tho because Tim don't like her & you going out on dates with her Imani .. " she said with a straight face .

" It's really not a date , she's just my partner for an assignment & team mate but ya i like her so i asked to go out. It's no reason Tim should dislike her just because they dated the same person so what? Tim's dating him right ? Him & Jae aren't involved so it doesn't matter it's petty & irrelevant. " i said .

" ya ok well tell timmy & see how she feel about it , i love you i'm about to get up " sariah said blowing a kiss in the camera

" bye girl i love you too " i responded ending the call.

I called Timmy twice but she didn't answer. Well i tried to tell her she didn't answer .

I'll just tell her whenever she call me back. I looked at the time it was now 4pm. I decided to take a little nap until it's time. I set my alarm for 5:30 & went to sleep.

My alarm went off right after i went to sleep , or so it felt like it did. I sat up & checked my phone I had one text from Jae .

Jae😍: hey we're still going right ? you not trying to stand me up are you 😂.
Me: I was napping but of course not i'm about to get ready now .
Jae😍: are we riding together ?
Me: Yes i can pick you up , send me your addy.
Jae😍: Okay . 75 Airport Drive . Text you when i'm ready.
Me: Kk.

I got up to get ready , I turned on some Rod wave dancing & singing.

" I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DO TO ME , IM A FEIN FOR YOUR SOUL SO GOOD TO ME " i sung loudly dancing in front of my mirror .

My mom bussed in my room telling me to shut up being loud . I went into my bathroom with my music so that i can hop in the shower.

After i was done getting fresh & cute . I snapped a couple mirror pics . I prolly wouldn't post them just save for me. Me & Jae are most definitely taking pictures & i'm definitely posting them. I already want to show off my future girl. So what she's not my girl she's going to be.

After throwing my lipgloss , charger, phone & etc in my purse i hit Jae up to see if she's ready for me to come through .

Siri call " Jae😍"
Calling "Jae😍 "

Jae: Hello .
Me: Hey , you ready ?
Jae: Yes. i'm Flat ironing my hair i should be done by the time you arrive .
Me: Okay i'm omw , text you when i'm outside .
Jae: Ok

She hung up the phone & i headed to the car . Me & my mom share a 2019 jeep. Yes it's my mom truck but what's hers is mine duh. I wanted to save to buy my own car so my mama respected that & didn't buy me one. I've been working & saving so that I can have enough for the perfect car.

I got in the car connecting to bluetooth playing music. I entered Jae's address into my GPS. She lives 15 minutes away , not bad I was expecting farther .

It wasn't long before i was pulling up & letting her know i'm outside . Her house was huge it looked like 2 story it was 4 vehicles in the yard one being Jae's pink Benz. Her family obviously has money , ok girl i see you .

It wasn't long before I seen her exiting her house walking to my car. I got out & opened the door for her. She's probably thinking that's a bit much not knowing that I like her but oh well .

" you look good " i said hopping back in the car putting on my seat belt .

" you do too , i see you tried to match me Ms.Brown " she said smiling hard .

" Hm i had no idea , we look good tho gotta take a couple flicks for the gram " I said starting up the car & pulling off.

" Okay sounds good " she replied leaning back into the seat looking out the window.

I turned the radio on & we rode. I looked over at her every so often. I was really enjoying the view she's so pretty.

Yep this is going to be a great night i can't wait .

To be continued.