Chapter 23.

* Manis POV *

I literally came over to speak to somebody I thought was my friend & Timmya blew up yelling & shit .

Her weak ass got in my face & she pushed me I laughed it off because I couldn't even take her serious . She doing all this when these people are around & she knew Tre would stop her.

I wouldn't want to put my hands on an old friend & dust her ass but if she touched me again I was going to do just that. Jae grabbed my hand & we left after Tre carried that delusional bitch the opposite way .

I was driving home silently . Jae kept trying to talk to me & to get me to eat but I was just thinking . So this whole time she was ignoring my calls & not talking to me at school all over some petty ass shit ..

We're friends i thought we were better than that but I guess not. She's always been bitter but I still loved her because she was my friend. She still fucked Tre knowing he was with Jae. She has no morals & is a sick individual. But because she was my friend I loved her unconditionally no matter what she did or how wrong she was.

People always thought I was weird for being friends with her because she's so problematic & loud but I just truly had love for her. I know this is going to put Sariah in an awkward place & i hated that for her . I wasn't going to make her choose but if she did & didn't pick me I wouldn't be mad.

People come & go I love them but hey life goes on. Timmya really showed her ass tonight & i knew it wouldn't be the last time. I hoped that she would at least keep this shit else where & not bring it back to school . We're seniors & I couldn't afford to get into no mess . But if she touch me again or even breathe the same air as me or my girl i'm going to lay her ass out.

I remained calm with her yelling all in my face because she was my friend but pushing me she crossed the line . That was her first chance next time I won't be so patient .

I know Jae felt weird so when I  got to her house I turned to her staring at me .

" Hey , we enjoyed ourselves tonight & i'm not going to let her ruin the mood . You looked good & i'm really happy I got to spend time with you. " i said grabbing Jae face looking in her eyes .

" I enjoyed you as well. You look good too baby " she responded kissing me .

When she pulled away we both smiled . I got out the car opening her door . She got out & we walked to her door .

" We definitely have to do this again without the crazy bitch ruining it " i said embracing her .

" Definitely. Be safe call me when you make it home ok Mani " she said looking me in my eyes .

" Okay baby " I kissed her one last time before she went in the house . I walked back to my car thinking the whole way home.

I really may have to fight someone i've been really close to & that was bothering me. But she obviously been a delusional hoe so whatever happens happen.

After my shower , i texted Sariah telling her to hit me up when she wake up. I went to sleep , not worrying about the stupid shit anymore . It is what it is.