Chapter 22.

* Jae's POV *

Tonight has been so fun & i'm so happy me & Mani came together . She sung to me with that horrible ass singing but I loved it nevertheless. Cora never showed up , so it was just us 2.

She had just seen her friend Tre'Shaun's girlfriend & she wanted to speak so I just stood by the concession stand to wait on her . I could see them from where I was standing .

Mani walked up tapping Timmya's shoulder . Timmya turned around acknowledging Mani with a mug on her face . Mani laughed i guess assuming that Timmya was playing but it didn't seem so.

They were talking for a minute until Timmya started taking off her hoops . I walked over to intervene . What the fuck is going on ?

* Timmya's POV *

Me & my boyfriend was just standing in line talking when somebody tapped my shoulder . I turned around to see this phony ass hoe touching me. This bitch got some nerve to even attempt to talk to me. You've been frolicking around with a female i don't like then you want to come in my face ? THEN she's here with the bitch right now wtf .

She had some nerve but I was going to show this fake ass bitch . She sitting here trying to explain herself but I don't want to hear it .

I took off my hoops handing them to Tre.

" bitch you're fake asfuck , i don't fuck with that hoe so why do you ? YOU BITCHES DONT KNOW HOW TO BE FRIENDS & THATS THE MF PROBLEM " i yelled getting in her face pushing her . I was heated & ready to slap her .

Mani started laughing telling me to chill out but I didn't want to hear that shit , i wanted to break her face in.

Her little pussy ass friend , girlfriend or whatever tf Jae came over trying to see what's going on. That's even better because I wanted this hoe too.

Before I could swing Tre grabbed me whispering in my ear to calm down. I didn't want to hear this shit I wanted to kill both of these hoes. I hate a grimy bitch & this hoe Jae fucked my nigga. I was ready to stomp them out.

Tre'Shaun pulled me away from them as i kept trying to get back .

" TRE LET ME GO , IM GOING TO KILL THESE BITCHES ". I tried to get out his grip but it didn't work. He carried me to the car & slammed the door. He got in the car & looked at me with disgust .

" Why you have to make a scene ? Why are you doing that ? " he asked

" That bitch Mani fake & want to try to smile in my face fuck that hoe & when I see her at school it's on sight " i replied blood boiling .

To be continued.