Chapter 17.

* Imanis POV *

This night has been amazing so far . She's been laughing all night & we even almost shared a kiss but i wasn't making that move just yet. It's been great vibes & no problems . Probably the best date night I ever had.

We were currently walking in Papa Johns to sit down waiting on our pizza .

" you wanna sit in here & eat or go back to the car ? " i asked her .

" we can stay in here & eat " she replied looking up from her phone .

This was the first time all night she's been on her phone. I guess waiting for the pizza is boring so i gotta make sure I entertain when the pizza comes .

After the timer went off on Jae's phone she went up to get the pizzas & drinks we already ordered on their website .

She came back to the table handing me my drink while putting the pizza boxes between us. We sat , ate & talked. We literally did that until we were full.

After 1 pizza box & a half i leaned back in the booth. We were currently playing 21 questions & it was her turn .

" you like girls ? " she asked

" yes & i like you " i answered boldly. I don't even know where this energy coming from but i don't even want to wait no more why waste time ? Especially if she doesn't feel the same way i would want to know. Tonight gave her a feel of if she could be feeling me or not so i'm no longer holding back. We've been talking about everything our life , childhood , future plans , relationships everything .. i'm really messing with her vibe. Just getting to know her tonight makes me want to know much more.

" oh really ? " she smiled . " how are you so sure you like me " 

" because i am , you don't like me " i said acting fake hurt putting my hand over my chest .

she laughed & replied " i didn't say that "

" well ya but you didn't say if you did like me either , we're too old to be playing games what is it Jae ? " i questioned fed up with the back & forth .

" Yes from the vibes so far i like what i'm getting , we have to go out more & get to know each more but i'm sure this could potentially go somewhere . Idk if right now tho , you know i just got out of a relationship .. trust a little messed up & i feel like idek what love is "

" that's understandable , but no you're not my girl just yet but you're most definitely not available ."

After talking for like 20 more minutes , we headed out. The car ride we sung along to songs & laughed . Arriving at her house i felt sad all of a sudden. I got out & went around to open her door . This ended way too soon & i can't wait for more. I closed the car door & walked her to the front door.

" well this was certainly fun & we have to do it again Ms.Brown. " she said looking at me smiling . I think i seen a little blush hmm who knows .

" we're most definitely doing this again , bae " i whispered to her grinning . I embraced her in a hug but while doing so my hand brushed against her butt , she didn't pull away which i was thankful for. She kissed me on the cheek & said goodbye.

Sadly the date was officially over & I headed back to my car. I really enjoyed myself & i'm the happiest just because of the time well spent . I finally made it home still thinking of Jae.

I just hope it doesn't take long for her to come around. I really want her . I made it home putting my mama keys on the counter. I stripped out of my clothes hoping in the shower. Once i was done I threw on an oversized tee & laid down. I picked up my phone off my dresser going to my gallery scrolling through the pictures we took today .

I picked one & decided to post it to instagram with the caption as :

@Imanisimone.: Outing With Her 😜💓.

I posted the picture to my instagram not forgetting to tag her, shut my phone off & eventually went to sleep but with Jae being the one & only thing on my mind