Chapter 26.

Kai in MM ^.
* Kais POV *

Timmya just told my sister to leave school early & to pick me up. I didn't even know why they came to get me. Once I got in the truck my big cousin Timmya told me we were going to the park to fight .

They're all older than me so I didn't know why they were bringing me but ok ... Once we got to the park Timmy gave me her phone saying to record but if everybody jump in drop it .

When we walked up I noticed it was her old friend Imani & 2 other girls 1 of them was white & the other one was a pretty brown skin. It was no need for me to jump in 2v2 . Im sure the white girl was here for the same reason I am , to watch & record.

I held Timmya phone as we walked up .

" So which one of y'all bitches want it first " my cousin barked looking mad asfuck.

" I want you hoe come on " the pretty brown skin said stepping up with her set.

Timmya swung but she missed making the girl swing clocking Timmya then they started fighting. Timmya grabbed the girl hair trying to sling her but she had balance . The brown skin girl yanked Timmya by her hair slanging her then started upper cutting her .

" I . Told . You . Stop . Fucking . With . Me . Bitch . Over . A . Nigga . Die . Hoe . " the pretty brown skin said uppercutting Timmya. She slung Timmya to the   ground & they were rolling wrestling on the ground but the pretty brown skin finally got back on top until my big sister Nene jumped in.

She came up grabbing the girl by her hoodie dragging her off Timmy & started punching & kicking her saying shit not for more than 5 seconds.

" BITCH " Mani yelled .

Mani & the white girl came up to the fight . Mani took off on Nene .. Mani started dragging Nene away from her friend . The girl got back up fixing her hoodie , she gave Timmya time to get back up . Tre'Shaun broke up Nene & Mani fighting .

" you good jae " the white girl asked . Jae nodded her head yes .

Ok so that's her name Jae i thought to myself .

" Come on hoe another round straight hands weak bitch . " Jae spat at Timmya.

" Hoe you just got your ass whooped stop " Nene said laughing .

" Weak bitch you jumped in let's go 1on1. " Cora told my sister . Cora sat her phone down tying her shoes.

Cora & Nene started going at it toe to toe. At first they was sticking with each other but Cora got the upper hand until my cousin Timmya jumped in making Jae jump in.

Jae & Timmya started fighting again. Nene was sitting on top of the white girl. & Jae was dragging Timmya kicking her in the head .

" Bitch you going to stop fucking with me & mines . Let this be a lesson hoe " Jae yelled at timmya still dragging her around the playground.

Tre'Shaun finally went over trying to break them up. Mani walked over to them when Tre'Shaun tried to help Timmya up grabbing Jae in the process.

" Don't touch me you bitch " Jae spat to Tre'Shaun.

" it's ok let go baby " Mani said to Jae grabbing her .

Tre'Shaun picked Timmy up & they walked away. The white girl , Jae & Mani sat down on the bench.

I stopped recording , walking over to a heated Timmya , Nene , & Tre'Shaun. Timmya face was starting to bruise up her lip was bleeding & I knew she was going to want to fight again when she seen it. Tre'Shaun told them to come on but Timmya wanted to fight again.

Tre'Shaun finally got her to get in the truck & we left.

" I know where that bitch Mani live we're going to her house " Timmya said angry.

To be continued..