Chapter 28.

* Mani's POV *

We just got back to Jae's house from the fight . I've been thinking the whole way back. It wasn't even supposed to go down like that. Timmya initially wanted to fight me , but I guess Jae was fed up & just whooped her ass. I was so proud of my baby taking the victory in today's event ass whooping.

Hopefully we will never have to do that ghetto shit again we're too pretty for that. Cora had just left & I noticed Jae was getting ready to shower. Hmm I wanted to join her , so I told her I was .. going into her closet finding a tank top & some shorts.

" ok you can join but no funny stuff " she said looking at me seriously.

I feel like she didn't believe me but when she noticed me stripping her face revealed surprise. I smirked a little opening the glass door stepping in.

Jae took off her clothes joining me & i decided I wanted to tease a little. Once she stepped in I turned around grabbing her pinning her against the glass shower .

" Jaella " i whispered seductively in her ear making sure to breathe down her neck. She tensed up a little but then breathed in & out. She looked at me not really sure her expression & I let go.

" Just kidding , come on let's wash up so we can watch a movie "i responded laughing.

She laughed too punching me in the shoulder. We both bathe & got out.

" No funny business just liked you asked " i stated sarcastically. We were both walking back in her room in our towels drenched from the shower .

In one move Jae turned around choking me up against the wall . Nothing abusive like , more seductive.

" I know no funny business , good girl . " she said pecking my lips , biting my bottom one then letting me go. I laughed , drying my body off with the towel.

" mmm aggressive , i like it " i said pressing up against her bent over lotioning her legs.

" move mani " she said giggling .

" nope i think i want to stay right here " i said gripping her big juicy ass.

" nope get dress , let's take some mirror pictures & post . " she replied getting up , getting dressed.

I got dressed in the comfy wear , we headed downstairs to take mirror pictures . After we flicked it up I chose one perfect for my instagram.

@imanisimone

@imanisimone.: My baby , on a mad hoe. 😜💕
@thatssojae.: 4lyfe pumpkin. 💍

The likes & comments starting coming in . We gathered some snacks & beverages going back to Jae room to watch Netflix. It was 10 going on 11pm we were just laying down watching her favorite show NCIS , instead of a movie. I was holding her & she had her back towards me booty obviously poking through her shorts.

I rubbed her butt until she fell asleep. I cut the tv off setting an alarm so that we can wake up for school. I cuddled up with her kissing her lips a few times then pulling the comforter over us falling asleep shortly.