Chapter 27.

* Jae's POV "

I just got back home from the fight bringing Cora & Mani back to my house too. I was currently looking in the mirror . My fucking hoodie was dirty & ripped but I also had a knot on my forehead. That just angered me all over again & I wanted to engrave Timmya's face in the bottom of my shoe.

Mani was currently standing beside me icing my knot. I already knew I beat Timmya ass her cousin knew to jump in or she would've probably been beat into a pulp. I don't like to fight , I don't bother nobody I get along with everyone so I know this weirdo ho is the problem.

" Babe does it hurt " Mani asked looking at me , concerned written all over her face.

" No i'm fine thank you " i replied taking the ice pack from her putting it on my bathroom counter . I walked back to my room going in my closet to get some clothes so I could shower. Cora was just sitting on my bed on her phone.

" Cora you good ? " i asked her .

" No bitch my weed man not answering. I need some weed or i'm going to find that bitch who sat on me & kill her " she said becoming aggravated. This ho is a pot head fr. She worried about some weed while i'm trying to make sure she straight .

" My body sore asfuck , i might just really kick that hoe ass when i see her " cora said getting up . " My dawg Jamarion outside he about to take me to his plug. I love you i'll see you tomorrow at school" she said getting up heading for the door .

" wait isn't Jamarion Tre'shauns homeboy ? " i questioned.

" yes but he cool people i've been knowing him " she said .

" ok be careful i don't trust them , call me if anything happens you got your mace & taser ? " i asked looking at her .

" yes girl , i'll be fine . don't be making too much noise when i leave guys " cora said winking exiting the room.

" i'm about to shower , you'll be here when i get out ? " i asked Mani grabbing my clothes.

" i'm joining you , so no worries . " she replied smiling . i laughed thinking she was joking but she went to my closet grabbing a tank top & some shorts. This girl really trying to shower with me.

" girl the water works fine , you can take one after me " i said heading towards the bathroom.

" i know but why not save some by showering together " mani replied following me into my bathroom. I cut the shower on & just said forget it.

" Ok you can join but no funny stuff " i said looking at her with a serious face. She smirked at me stripping out her clothes & then i knew this girl was serious .

She got in before me , I took my clothes off getting in behind her . Right when I got in she turned around pinning me against the glass shower door.

" Jaella " Mani whispered in my ear breathing down my neck .

to be continued..