Chapter 5.

Timmya in MM ^ .
* Timmya's POV *

I was walking in the hallway with my little sister Tatiyana heading to lunch so I can meet my friends. As we were walking in the lunch room we spotted Tre'Shaun. Yes his lil ugly ass my ex , he still hit me up sometimes his girl don't even know or suspect . Her stupid ass think he so in love but saweetie that's most definitely not the case.

Tati called Tre'Shaun over to our table as i sat down with my friends Sariah & Imani. We were having a debate about who's better cardi or nicki when he walked up .

" Hey Mani & Riah " said Tre .

looking up from their phones & food they simultaneously said  " hey Tre " with a polite smile .

This punk mf know he see me sitting here but he want to show out . OK . I got something for his ass . I seen his girlfriend talking to her friends I knew it wouldn't be long before she tried to find him so they can go eat lunch off campus per usual. I got up & stood by Tre.

" So you can't speak " i said giving a devilish grin .

He looked at me with a straight face .

" Don't be speaking to me in public wtf wrong with you , you know I got a girl Tim . " he replied aggravated like.

" So you want to show out don't come to me when you want some pussy then bitch ass nigga " I retorted rolling my eyes about to walk away until he grabbed my arm .

" You know it's not like that shawty , but I can't be seen with you , you know people talk & they will tell my girl i'll slide through tonight just chill " he said palming my ass .

I stepped from his touch & when I looked up i met eyes with Jae . I smirked a little but then I turned to see if he had noticed her watching us. He didn't he was back talking to my little sister . When i looked back up she was gone , I kind of felt bad but idgaf i don't like that bitch. Laughing to myself feeling accomplished I sat back down.