Chapter 10

Hi there! OreoHimeSama here for another chapter update!!! I just want to say a few things before the chapter starts.

Nagi: Lots of stuff I suppose. [grins]

OreoHimeSama: Just a sentence or two. Dear readers, I will be changing the time schedule of updating the chapters. It will still be on Fridays as always, but instead it's going be on the next week of Friday.

Ryuto: So you update the chapter today, and reader-san will have to wait for another week to pass, and then you update again on the day of Friday.

Kei: Good job figuring that out. [grins]

Nagi: Sooooo... Hime... You remember [looks at the guys]our little agreement, right? [Evil smiles]

OreoHimeSama: Uh... [looks at the three of them] I thought you were joking... when you said that ...

Kei: Come on Hime! You know you want this too! [Evil smirks]

OreoHimeSama: U-Uh... fine...

.

.

.

[F/c = Favorite color]

.

.

.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/N's P.O.V. Location- Sunrise Residence , Time- 8:00 PM

Summer has come since then and Azusa has been released from the hospital as well. What happened that night made us a lot closer than before. Masaomi-nii kept paying a lot of attention from me and Emachii and so are the rest of the brothers. What bothers me right now was whenever Emachii asks me a question , her face makes this kind of look that she doesn't trust me, but only when she asks this specific question. "What happened three years ago?"

'A lot of things happened' is what I planned on telling her, but even that, I change the topic and left the question empty.

I know sooner or later, that she'll know everything when she finds out my official . The good thing is that Father (a.k.a. Rintarou) limited the amount of information about my past and was able to share a little part of it with Emachii. He told me that Emachii wanted to know me a bit more because she thinks that the Y/N she knew back then was different. If she finds out the truth, she will hate them. And I don't want that.

"To you troubled students studying for the college entrance exams, I bestow upon you a revelation. " Kaname holds up a poster with three guys wearing a monk's uniform.

We were all hanging out in the living room with Masaomi-nii, Wataru-kun, Azusa-nii, Emachii, Yusuke-kun, and me on the line up of the big U-narrowed-shaped sofa with refreshments keeping us from being dehydrated. Rocky was just sitting here beside me but not on the couch, and he was drooling again like every usual day. Grabbing the towel that was on my lap, I use it to wipe the drools away, and it's gone. He starts to drool again and I wipe the drool away. Again. And again. And again. And again. This is what Newfoundlands' are known for, one is that they're a gentle giant, a big bear that has a soft heart, sociable, and good with children. Don't forget the no-ending drools in their mouth. Like how Wataru-kun is now giving Rocky his treats that I made for him and that he's taking it so gentle from him. I got back to the conversation and saw Yusuke-kun examining the poster.