Chapter 8

We arrive swiftly at Hogwarts and Dumbledore goes back to his normal looks before leading us inside. We separate from him and Draco leads me to the courtyard, sitting us both on the the bench. As I snuggle deeply into him, he engulfs me in a hug. "Please tell me who it is." Looking up at him, I shrug. "I dont know who he is, he wears glamours and masks." I lie. He glares at me but shrugs. "Well, let's get some food, baby. You must be hungry." I nod, pouting mainly because I haven't got permission. He carries me off to the great hall.

Upon entering the hall, we realise that it's empty and I smile. Albeit, I may not have permission but I'm so hungry so I get carried to my spot on Gryffindor's table. Draco let me snuggle into him and 2 plates of food appears in front of us, enticing a gulp out of me, which I suppress/quieten. As I watch Draco dig in, I nibble on the sandwich until I reach the end point of my consumption. Fuck. Draco looks down at me, saying in a soft and calm voice. "Baby, what's wrong? I need you to try and eat a little more, ok? But not too much that you throw it up." He rambles nervously which makes my face flush with blood, darkening my porcelain skin. Nodding, I look at the 1/4 finished cheese sandwich and I eat a bit more, before the sickly feeling of bile appears, forcing me to stop.

After the quick lunch, draco whispers after kissing my cheek, which makes me blush. "Baby, we have the day off so what shall we do?" I shrug, not used to being able to make choices and I mumble. "You decide." He holds my hand, his smooth, skin which envelopes mine, showing the contrast in size. "How about some exploring? We haven't been in the forest for ages, sweetie." Blushing, I nod, so he doesn't get mad or something if I say no. After cleaning everything up, we left swiftly with me having to quicken my pace to keep up with Draco and we arrive hastily at the ominous tree line, the fog appearing off in the distance.

Clinging to Draco, we walk inside to try and find stuff to do as he speaks softly. "We should train you for defensive spells. We don't want that creep harming you more." Before I can developed an answer, we arrive at an opening and he stops us, lifting my chin with his index finger. "I've been doing research in nekos and vampires." He pushes me softly away and he pricks his finger, allowing the blood to drip in my palm. After a few seconds, the blood turns golden before soaking into my skin and I frantically try rubbing my hand. "Baby, it's fine. It's protection. I will show you."

Scared, I watch him pull his wand out, pointing it at me. "Imagine a shield around you." In a fit of panic, I do as I'm told and I hear him add. "Stupefy." Slamming my eyes shut, I prepare for the pain but it never comes. Reluctantly, I open my eyes to find a opaque golden sphere around me, glowing softly. Unfortunately, I pass out from how much energy I'm using.