Chapter 5

"What does he look like, baby?" I say, soothingly whilst hiding my crimson red eyes from him. Whilst he describes him, using my heightened senses, I hear someone bragging about fucking a Neko, asking for help to sell him and I smell their scent, picking up the same smell from the Dragon. "I'll be right back." I kiss his forehead and I cover him in the invisibility cloak. I rush to that compartment seeing 3 7th Years and I growl. My fangs extend and quickly biting the Dragon, injecting a lot of my venom, remembering the seering pain it caused me. He collapses and I dodge a punch and a spell, kicking the youngest in the compartment, excluding me. I grab the other's wand, snapping it hastily and driving the wand fragments into the abdomen of the Dragon inheritant. He howls in pain and I use my super strength to punch the guy, who owned the wand that's in his friend, in the face, knocking him out instantly.

Harry's P.O.V.

I stood at the compartment door seeing all of it, under the invisibility cloak and I blush, seeing how protective Draco is. I see him pick the Dragon up and snapping his neck, before throwing him through the window into the cavernous drop. He turns and I release a whimper, seeing his eyes fully red, no black or white, just red. He's panting from the anger coursing through his veins and he looks directly into my eyes, his eyes going back to normal, excluding the molten emerald green. He opens his arms and I dive into them and he picks me up, carrying me back to our compartment.

He locks the door and closes all the blinds, before removing the cloak but keeping my bottom half covered. He softly lifts my chin and smiles, infectiously. I smile to keep his mind at ease and he lifts my shirt out of my suitcase, putting it on me. He makes a comment which makes me blush, madly. "I saw those panties, shame they got ripped." He kisses my forehead as he does my tie, moving onto my underpants. He passes them to me so I can have slight privacy. "Dont worry, baby. I can't see your bottom half under the cloak but I can sense the aura around you." I slide the underwear on and I pull my pants up. He jokingly puts a face of disgust as he passes my gryffindor cloak and I put it on. He gets dressed and I can't help but stare at his muscular body, seeing his abs is to addictive to not look again. He catches me staring and chuckles before sitting down next to me, pulling me into him causing me to snuggle into him. My mind goes back to what previously happened when Draco was knocked out and I start silently crying, being a pro at it as I got punished for crying with sound.

Draco's P.O.V.

I see the heart-wrenching tears stream down his face; I wipe them away, quietly singing to keep him calm and to soothe him. Eventually, he falls into a dreamless sleep smiling as he listens to me singing. I stroke his cheek, delicately and I wait patiently and protectively until we arrive at school, wondering on how much trouble I'll get into from what I did back in the other compartment.

Soon, we arrive at the school and I pick up Harry; before letting him unconsciously cling to me. I grab our bags and I walk to the horse-carriage waiting area; I ignore the stares, confused, lust or anger, as I wait. I growl when a guy walks near us, him staring at Harry; my growl waking Harry. He stands on his own staying near me for protection.

Harry's P.O.V.

Clinging to Draco, I look around hastily and I see a mixture of hatred -probably because they like Draco- and desire, as I got attractive when I hit my inheritance age. I see a guy, drenched in shadows making him appear like a phantom, wink at me, sending fear and panic through my system; I look closer but he steps away, disappearing from my sight. Soon, the first carriage arrives and Draco picks everything up including me and gets on; he growls, extending his fangs at anyone who comes close. The carriage goes along the track and we travel through the dark forest; I cling to Draco.

Soon after, we arrive hastily at Hogwarts and I gulp, knowing more people will see the 'New Neko'. I let Draco get out first before getting off myself after handing the bags down to Draco. "I-I can c-carry some for you." He shakes his head -smiling softly- saying. "It's ok, Baby." He leads me to school and I stay behind him so he can protect me. He puts our stuff down and holds my hand as we walk to the Hall, kissing my cheek. Before we enter, Draco mumbles sadly. "Baby we need to sit at our house tables." Reluctantly, I nod and I kiss his cheek, before going into the Hall.

Whimpering, I feel crave-filled stares as I sit down and during the Sorting for the new years, I feel some strong hand grip my thigh. I gulp as I look at the hand's owner, noticing it's a 7th Year and he has conjured an extremely sharp serrated blade, sending terror through my veins along with adrenaline but it only activates my freeze response. He whispers to me. "You do exactly as I say from now on or I kill your precious Draco, got it?" My eyes go wide and I get a pang in my chest, wondering what to do before reluctantly nodding, not wanting Draco hurt.

Draco's P.O.V.

I watch Harry talking to a 7th Year and I smile, seeing that the 7th year is being nice. I begin to eat and I see Harry not eating, making me pout. I go over and tap Harry on the shoulder, snapping him put of a trance. "Baby, why aren't you eating?" I say softly but sternly. Harry mumbles back, like he doesn't want to say anything. "I-Im just not hungry." I sit next to him and I kiss his cheek, saying. "Baby, you need to eat." He nods and kisses me. "See ya soon, baby." I mumble into his ear and I leave.

Harry's P.O.V.

I watch him leave and I feel the squeeze on my leg which makes me look down at my hands in my lap. "Dont even think of eating, you fat pig." I hear him whisper to me and I nod, timidly. "Follow me, bitch." I see the 7th year stand up and leave; I reluctantly follow and we arrive to a corridor. A door appears in the wall and Luca, the 7th year, pulls me inside and I see a bedroom, the exit disappearing. Luca wraps his hand around my neck, pinning me to a wall and I scratch at his arm. He pulls out the blade and I gulp, my gaze only on the blade. He rips my right sleeve off and carves "Master's Bitch" on my bicep, compelling me to fill the mysterious room with scream.