Chapter 12

Once we are out of the Slytherin common room, I cling to Draco hating how cold the dungeons are and he smiles softly. "Is Kitten cold?" I nod, pouting and he puts his muscular arm around me, keeping me close. We stroll up to The Great Hall and I take my seat next to Draco, whilst he looks around for danger. After a speech by Dumbledore, food appears on all of the tables and I reluctantly grab a ham & cheese sandwich, before nibbling in it. Draco grabs a chicken breast and places it on the plate, adding roast potatoes to the plate next to it. After he covered it in gravy, he begins to eat and I finish about half my sandwich before stopping. He places his hand on mine, smiling. "Thank you, Kitten for eating. You tried your best and it's an improvement."

After dinner, he walks me to Gryffindor Tower and I intertwine our fingers with one another. Keeping close to him, I smile softly as I finally begin to improve for the better and he kisses my cheek. "I love you, Kitten." I blush softly, feeling his plump, soft lips land on my cheek and I respond. "I love you too, daddy." He leads me to my dorm and before I say the password, he kisses me on the lips. Kissing him back, we eventually separate and he kisses my cheek. "Goodnight, baby." He leaves and I enter the Tower not really wanting to be there, going straight to my room. I see Ron sleeping peacefully and I lay in my bed, missing Draco. Slowly, I drift into a void called sleep and I snore cutely, and quietly.

In the morning, I wake up at 4 am, drenched in cold sweat and I whimper, recalling my nightmare.

I wake up back in the basement, in a pool of crimson, iron-smelling liquid. The cause of the injuries is Him and Him. The creak of the old hinges and the stomps of a 170 kg man make the stairs whine for mercy. Slowly, the man reaches, with a torturous journey, to the bottom of the stairs, staring hungrily at me like He's a starving lion. He steadily walks up to me as I struggle in the chains weighing me down, the clanks of the chains fill the room and He smiles wickedly. He sits next to me, gliding His greasy finger across my thigh and I whimper, wanting mommy. "Its ok, baby. You're only gonna be here for a while." He smiles evilly before doing what He always does.

Tears well up in my eyes, my brain not wanting to go through any more memories and I hide my face in my hands. I soak my hands with salty tears as the night continues its path to sunrise. The golden rays shine through the windows and making the hills dance with life. I want daddy. I put the beacon up and, within a few seconds, draco appears, ready to attack. His defensive stature quickly softens once he sees my crying state and he sits by me, allowing me to snuggle into him.