Chapter 14

Hearing the loud student's cacophonous noise die down, I make the obvious assumption, they're greedily digging into their food, in a frenzy and I laugh, seeing some people resemble animals. Draco whispers into my ear, with a deep voice. "I love that laugh, you should do it more." My cheeks turn a slight shade of pink and I smile softly, loving the compliment. "You shouldn't hide your dimples so much, they're so cute." I say, in an attempt of revenge to make him blush and it works, I smile, watching his cheek flood pink and he pokes my side, soft. "Oi, I'm the one who should be the person to make you blush. I'm not supposed to be the one blushing." He says, embarrassed and he quickly kisses me cheek, softly. Unfortunately, Dumbledore calls out to the school, loudly, and he says, sternly. "Even though it's been a few weeks since the start of the year, we have a new teacher for potions. Professor. Slughorn." (A/N: aka completely forgot about him 😂.) Looking up, my eyes land on a middle aged man and I sigh, knowing he isn't going to be here more than a year.

Finally, breakfast ends and I walk with Draco, being able to go back to classes now, thankful that Hermione has annoyingly kept me up to date with every class, without my asking. First lesson: Potions, and I follow Draco down to the dingy, freezing, damp dungeons where the classroom resides. Seeing him pull out an advanced potions book, I gulp, remembering I forgot mine. Once we're inside the class, I look for a spare book and I uncover the dusty book in a bookcase, it looking like it's been through brutal wars. Sighing, I sit back in my seat and Slughorn begins to tell us what we'll be doing this lesson, adding: "The best potion gets a prize. One vial of felix feliz, liquid luck." Finding the pages for the potion in the almost destroyed book, each page is filled with graffiti and I follow my naïve personality, following the new instructions. After I finished, it was the blackest thing I've ever seen and Slughorn makes his inspections. Once he comes across my work, he drops a dead, crisp petal into the cauldron and we watch he burn up, it being eaten up by the potion.

After the time allocated for potion making has dwindled down to the end, Slughorn calls out the lucky winner. "The winner is, Harry Potter. What a magnificent potion Mr. Potter." Sheepishly, I walk slowly up to the front of the class and he passes the clear vial of liquid luck to me, carefully. "Use it well." He softly pats my head and Draco becomes naturally possessive, saying, through gritted teeth with a clenched jaw. "Well done, Harry." I look up at him, seeing his possessiveness and I smile, instantly walking to him, slithering into his hold. Draco protectively holds me, tightly, and kisses the top of my head. "Well done, sweetie." Smiling at my well-deserved prize, I put it in my bag for safe keeping and once the long lesson ends, I leave with Draco.

Holding his hand, we walk to Professor McGonagal's class, slowly so we can be together longer and I kiss his cheek. "Love you, daddy." He smiles and picks me up, resting me on a ledge, making me temporarily taller. "Love you always, Kitten." He kisses me softly and I kiss him back, wanting more. "Kitten, let's get to class before we get in trouble." He mumbles after slightly pulling away from the kiss and he easily picks me up again, before resting me on the floor, on my feet. Pouting, I swiftly hold his large hand and I swing it disorderly about, making me giggle with glee. Draco looks lovingly at me whilst I'm focused on being hyper and smiles, allowing me to be chaotic with his arm.