Chapter 19

"Again!"

Pouting, Draco goes for the angry teacher sort of way as we master the orb shield and I begin to configure the shield once again, making it as invisible as I can. "Let's test the strength. Expelliarmus " He sends the spell at me and it passes right through the shield, hitting me, which makes me fly backwards onto the unforgiving forest floor. "Ugh. What's wrong, sweetie? Are you eating properly?" Nodding softly, I stand back up and Draco points his wand at me, sympathetically saying. "You ready, Kit?" My chubby cheeks tint red and I shyly nod, making Draco conjure another spell.

After an hour, we call it quits for the day and he picks me up, softly. "I'm making sure you're gonna eat, so don't try and stop me." Snuggling in his hold, I pout, hating the idea of eating a lot and I try giving him puppy eyes to sway his thought in my favour, which doesn't work. "Kitten, I'm being nice. I could force nutrition potions into your body but I want you to have a say in the matter." I nod, knowing he is being fair and he adds. "I'll stop badgering you when I can't count your ribs and when you're at a healthy weight. You don't have to become fat if that's what you are thinking, just put some weight on and if you still hate how you look, you can always work out with me, Kitten."

Once we get to the main entrance to the castle, Dumbledore appears out of the shadowy, colossal door frame, ominously speaking out. "Harry, follow me and leave behind your mate." Draco's temper begins to show and I kiss him on the cheek, mumbling into his ear. "It'll be fine." As we arrive at his office, Dumbledore passes me a drink and seeing as though, he's drinking the same drink I take a swig. Waking up, I have pain all over my body and I can barely move, Dumbledore saying muffled. "Don't be alerted Harry, I needed to give you a potion to access some extra powers that your inheritance gives you." I look in the mirror and I just look more feminine, pain reducing everywhere. Dumbledore speaks up when I look confused. "You can manipulate your enemies more effectively with your body, which is what I'm requiring you to do."

My heart drops as I heard that, What the fuck? "No, I'm not doing that." Dumbledore angered glare rests onto me and he speaks up louder than I. "Harry, are you saying that you want Voldemort to win?" He towers over me and I instinctively look down in submission, shaking my head. "Then you'll do exactly what I say, when I say it." I put the beacon up and wait, only getting a slap to the face. "Do you really believe that'll work?" I wince in pain and I put the beacon off, succumbing to his rules.