Chapter 9

I wake up, full of warmth and I realise I'm being carried. I look up at the person carrying me baby style and it's my Draco, which makes me smile whilst snuggling into him. Draco speaks up. "You're ok, baby. Dont worry, I've got you." These confirmations make me blush and he adds. "You did amazing work out there, sweetie. I'm so proud of you." I feel myself blush more after the praises and I mumble. "Thank you, daddy." He continues to carry me all the way to the Slytherin house, carrying up to his room. He gently sets me down on the bed and smiles. "You look so cute, baby."

After a while of snuggling, I yawn and I look up at him and he smiles. "Tired, baby?" I nod and I cling to him, slowly going to sleep.

In the morning, I wake up in a dark room and I cant find Draco. "D-Draco?" I get up from the bed and I wander around the pitch black room, a blinding light shines into my eyes causing my to slam them shut and walk backwards. The act quickly makes me fall down and I see Draco kissing someone, not caring about me. I wake up in a jolt in Draco's arms. It was a nightmare.

In the morning, I fully expected to laying in bed alone but to my enjoyment, Draco has his arms wrapped around me, protectively. Staying silent, I watch his peaceful face, only residing happiness and peacefulness, not worry or anger. I blush at how perfect he looks and I kiss his cheek. When I pull away, I'm met with the mercury coloured eyes of my boyfriend and I blush even more. "S-Sorry for w-waking you." His hands comes up to my face, stroking my cheek, my chubby cheek. "Baby, don't worry about it." He's probably trying to flatten your fat cheeks so he can fool himself into believing he has a good looking mate. The voice shouting in my head makes the water barriers break and tears stream down my face, enticing me to be squeezed into a hug by Draco. "Tell me what's wrong, Kitten." I cry myself to the point of exhaustion and I fall asleep in his arms. Draco promising himself to bring it up once I'm awake.

In the morning, I awaken in his hold and he's watching me, making me blush. He strokes my cheek and he asks. "Why did you burst into tears earlier, baby?" I look down, not wanting to tell him but he pulls my chin up, forcing me to look up at him. "Please tell me. I wanna protect you and hold you." Blushing madly, I reluctantly reveal. "W-Well, every now and again I get this voice and he always ruins the situation. He said you were trying to flatten my chubby cheeks because I'm ugly." He holds me close and he rubs circles on my back. "Baby, you're the most beautiful person in the world. No one can match you and you are really skinny."