Chapter 10

The words fill my ears. I can't be skinny. Look at me, I'm so fat. I can't even do a simple defense spell without passing out. That shows how unfit I am. I need to lose more. Draco kisses my cheek and says softly. "Do you want to practice a bit more on the protection we did yesterday?" I nod, wanting to prove myself. I won't pass out. He smiles and stands the both of us up, placing me in the middle of the room. "Remember what I said yesterday?" I nod once more and he raises his wand. I imagine a spherical shield around me and he calls out. "Stupefy." I keep my eyes open and I see as soon as the spell got close, a golden shield surrounded itself around me, protecting me. Black spots appear in my vision and I blink them out.

I didn't pass out.

Smiling widely, the shield goes down and I run into Draco's arms, as he says. "Let's practice at least once a day."

A few months later.

I have lost more weight and I've gone down to 40 kg (88 lbs). I've never felt this good and skinny. I've perfected the annoying protective shield and we are practicing a spell that'll be a beacon for only Draco to see. He groans softly. We've been at it for a while but every time I do the spell, I pass out. "Remember. Concentrate and speak clearly." I nod and I say the spell. Draco smiles, seeing the beacon and i see the reflection of the light in his eyes. Black spots flood my vision and I hold onto a desk, breathing slowly. Eventually, I get the spots to disappear and I feel arms slither around me. "You did amazingly, baby. Eventually, you'll be able to keep a sphere around at all times but invisible and generate a beacon non-verbally."

Skipping lunch, I go to the library to study and I find a small area that's barren. I smile as I read some potion books, getting tunnel vision and soon after, someone wolf whistles, jerking me out of my thoughts. I gulp, seeing the man who put scars on my body: Luca. He pulls out his wand and conjures a spell. I brace for impact but the sphere blocks the spell and I smile, conjuring the beacon as i try not to pass out.

Draco's P.O.V.

Eating softly, a bright light in the corner of my eye appears and it's the beacon. My eyes turn instantly red and I melt into the shadows, appearing by the beacon. I grip the person trying to harm my Kitten by the throat and I throw him away into a bookcase, causing it to fall on him. "Kitten, it's me." He looks up at me and he sees my now emerald eyes, causing him to take down his sphere. I pick him up, his legs wrapping themselves around my waist and I glare at the 7th year, passed out and has shallow breathing. I should kill him.